Most interesting mystery ever?

For me it's the dyatlov pass incident which if you don't know about, is crazy and here's a basic rundown from Google 

"The Dyatlov Pass incident (Russian: гибель тургруппы Дятлова, lit. 'The Dyatlov Group d****e') was an event in which nine Russian hikers died in the northern Ural Mountains between 1 and 2 February 1959, in uncertain circ*mstances. The experienced trekking group from the Ural Polytechnical Institute, led by Igor Dyatlov, had established a camp on the eastern slopes of Kholat Syakhl. During the night, som*thing caused them to cut their way out of their tent and flee the campsite while inadequately dressed for the heavy snowfall and subzero temperatures."

I'm a junkie for these real life mysteries and this one Is my favorite. What about yall?

GIF by Drunk History

1 hour ago, Sierra said:

Personally I think that was the result of an avalanche.

For me it's the cases of spontaneous human combustion 

I forgot about those, I like to pretend that doesn't happen lol 

34 minutes ago, t*rminated said:

I always thought the mystery on the Lochness Monster was a fun mystery. People actually argue that it's real. 

That one do be neat, kind of like Bigfoot 

16 minutes ago, Danny said:

That one do be neat, kind of like Bigfoot 

Yeah. It'd be cool if those things were real. But so far they haven't found any strong evidence or any strong leads. 

I think it's possible that creatures like that could exist. They do look primeval in a way. 

11 minutes ago, pinkagaricus said:

Well more of a sad one,the d**th of Elisa lam. I still wonder how she got in that water tank..I feel like she was m*********d

The water tank was open, so she could've just climbed in. The hotels had reports of odd behavior from her from her roommates before her d**th, so much so that they had to switch her room- this was because she had stopped taking her bipolar m*ds. She had a psychotic break and committed. No signs point to foul play whatsoever.

10 minutes ago, Onision said:

9/11

I'm just confused because I don't get how it was such an apparent controlled fall...

Yeah there's literally no way a plane crash alone could've done that

• Heart 1

6 minutes ago, Danny said:

Jet fuel can't melt steal beams intensifies 

Lowkey may have made this post so I can find more mysteries 

Yeah I know heat can BEND steal beams... but... that would make the building go SIDEWAYS not directly down... it's so messed up dude.

4 minutes ago, Danny said:

Jet fuel can't melt steal beams intensifies 

Lowkey may have made this post so I can find more mysteries 

when-bae-texts-u-ur-soo-hot-but-u-know-54366094.thumb.png.a81e5df6ad5ac4fb28e7ff5242452c40.png

This is another good one, there's a buzzfeed unsolved episode on it too

• Funny 1

3 hours ago, OldGreqq said:

The ghost ship Mary Celeste, and the lost colony of Roanoke. 

I've always been fascinated with the disappearance of Amelia Earhart. She happens to have the same birthday I do. 

I believe it's been all but confirmed amelia earhart was eaten by coconut crabs

3 hours ago, OldGreqq said:

The ghost ship Mary Celeste, and the lost colony of Roanoke. 

I've always been fascinated with the disappearance of Amelia Earhart. She happens to have the same birthday I do. 

The colony of Roanoke integrated with the native Croatoan tribe...they quite literally spelled it out for us 💀