Favorite subject

11 hours ago, paperandsky said:

What subject in school interested/interests you the most and why? What do you like to learn about?

I did like science class and Creative Design back when I was in High School. Math was my major downfall. I didn't understand the Algebra class 2 or Geometry. I'm t*****e in math. It's like another language to me. 

I suffered from anger and depression in my teenage years. So I lacked motivation and conviction. I really just couldn't focus on my work anymore. It's not that I didn't want to. I just couldn't absorb a lot of it. I ended up dropping out of school and going straight to work.  And g*rls. I loved g*rls when I was in school. I couldn't stay away from them. I was all about my evening life. Friends and going out to the movies or taking midnight drives on old highways that barely had any traffic. 

Good times. I don't regret anything. I think things went the way they needed to for me. I don't have a lot of regrets. School wasn't one of them. I've never had trouble getting or keeping a job. 

11 hours ago, paperandsky said:

What subject in school interested/interests you the most and why? What do you like to learn about?

Choir and Drama class 

I like to perform on the stage..been awhile since I did. 

I liked any kind of English or writing class, that's what comes easiest to me. I'm also pretty decent at math... I'm just slow at it so as long as I have enough time to work things out then I ace it. I'm the worst at Science subjects. You would think I'd be good at it since I like math, but I can't do biology, geology, or stuff like that. I liked Chemistry, but that's a lot of math. I also took a biogenetics course that I found fascinating, but that's the only 2 science classes I ever enjoyed. 

I'm a nerd, and I love going to school. I love learning new things and being challenged mentally. I would be a career student if it was possible, lol.

• Heart 1

Ummmm . I had a group of friends in my multimedia class ( I took it all 4 years in high scool) I also love art so .I guess that's an "art class" 

English because , my teacher was my swim coach and would pick on me to read all the books outloud ( she was always hungover and didn't want to teach lol 🙃) I absolutely love reading outloud . It's my favorite .I got to read all period the years I had her. 

I guess English and art?

• Elites
Posted (edited)

Most definitely 'English' class, 'English Literature', 'Journalism', 'Public Speaking', and 'Creative Writing'. 

All my life I wanted to be three things: A Journalist (or a writer of some sorts), a stylist, and a Playboy Bunny..... HA.

All honors courses my entire life, I enjoy a good Lit circle and reading 5 books in one week with little to no discussion.

But, no, my first love was Journalism.

I wanted to attend Ohio State University (was accepted, and deferred) majoring in Journalism with a focus on English Lit. 

Common denominator: Many people give you s***t for majoring in English Lit. But hey, at least I can string together a good sentence, eh? 

Let's just say: I ended up going to Cosmetology school last minute. Multifaceted.

Edited by bones
  • Heart 1

History. It’s free story time. Being low energy in general I enjoy passive learning. All the other classes asked me to DO something. History just asked me to sit back, relax and go for a ride. Yes please. 

• Star 1

4 hours ago, Ghostie said:

History. It’s free story time. Being low energy in general I enjoy passive learning. All the other classes asked me to DO something. History just asked me to sit back, relax and go for a ride. Yes please. 

I hated history growing up. I thought it was boring. But now I love it.

• Heart 1