What is the most ridiculous rumor someone has spread about you?

Admin

Probably the worst...because of my deceased loved ones....That I was I was on d***s & that's why I was with my ex. I've been against using since I was young. I get nervous about Tylenol, and my doctors are aware of that type of phobia after everything in my life. 😂Just because I was with someone who had a lot of problems didn't mean I was about that stuff. I will say that I feel better being away from people like that...did that sound harsh? It's just not healthy for me personally to be involved or around others like that..

I don't think mine is appropriate to say on here, and it's really personal. I'll just say that a family member took advantage of me when I was a c***d, but we never "got it on." I confided in a friend once when I was a bit older, and she told someone else, and the next thing I knew everyone was going around saying I had shagged said family member. It was really mean and cruel.

• Elites

My neighbor who I thought was my friend told my crazy ex that I was bringing a certain race of people in my house, smoking the green in their car, added points for this imaginary person having a bass system. All his buzzwords.. He came home frustrated at me and refused to believe someone would go out of their way to pointlessly lie. So in my unclear mind I figured if I confronted her for contributing to the already existing problems in that relationship it would prove to him I wasn’t lying. That was the only lie/rumor that stuck out with me bc her and I ended up fighting aaand I’ve never tried to make another “adult friendship” since. People crazy.

• Elites

I am a very loving person, and I express it too. So when I was 14, I hugged a lot of my friends, and my friends found it odd that I hugged g*rls in particularly, I don't know why, but they did. 

They started a rumor, saying that I was a girl who liked other g*rls, which at the time I didn't know what that was. I was very confused around that time since I was trying to understand English since I was going from French to English drastically due to personal stuff. But yeah, that rumor started and g*rls stayed away from me.

So it turns out people lie about others a lot to hurt them - CRAAAAAAAZZZZYYYYY right?

Anyway, people spread a rumor that I got married in Mexico... I've never even been to Mexico.

2 hours ago, Onision said:

Like... almost everyone gets lied about at one point or another, so what is the craziest lie someone has spread about you?

You and I have som*thing in common. It's also a major factor as of why I sided with you.

I have this crazy ex sister in law. She's called the cops on me and accused me of being a wife and c hild beater.

But these allegations against me goes no where because I didn't do those crimes. She false reported me.

Recently. She called DFS on me. My k ids being 9 and 11 are p issed off at her. They believe she wants to see them in foster homes just to get at me.

They know she's a rotten b*tch. Too bad I don't believe in karma. I would love to hear a story about som*thing dark and tragic that befalls her.

When I transferred to a new store years ago the resident mean g*rls decided to paint me as a drunk who came to work still drunk from the night before because I had a hangover one single solitary time. Meanwhile, I barely drink, and have an extreme aversion to substance dependency because of both my parents addictive habits. I know addiction can be hereditary so I try to be super careful to use moderation with alcohol etc. 

oh, also, everyone in high school thought I was a lesbian, but idk if that was like a rumor someone started or just cuz of how I styled myself.