Jump to content

Is Pretty Much Everyone on Lolcow a Namby-Pamby?


Admin
 Share

Recommended Posts

I noticed lolcow is a bunch of people posting anonymously - making pretty much everything they say worthless because they're not wiling to publicly stand behind their words...

But lolcow can't be entirely spineless keyboard warriors... 

What is good about that site, do you use it?

Working Comedy Central GIF by Drunk History

Link to comment
Share on other sites


5 minutes ago, k*itlind said:

Never heard of it until you and other people mentioned it on here. Seems like a ridiculous site.

 

 

From what I've heard, it's a site where a bunch of people who are too afraid to even have user names, get together and say horrible things about other people in a mean-g*rls fashion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Mod
1 hour ago, Onision said:

From what I've heard, it's a site where a bunch of people who are too afraid to even have user names, get together and say horrible things about other people in a mean-g*rls fashion.

Sounds like a nice place to be 😆

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've never heard of it either. But I'm not hip on social media anymore because I cut it out of my life. I was tired of all the stupid mean people and people jumping down each other's throats. This just sounds like an even more glorified version of that. Sounds like a bunch of bullies who get off on putting other people down. Probably because their lives s*ck so bad that making fun of other people makes them feel better about their own lives. My definition of a sorry loser. I do not wish to join the loser's club.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Elites

When I first found lolcow i was trying to see what modeling work my favorite e-girl had done and the forum came up in google search. I couldn't believe how mean these people were. I grew up on 4chan so it wasn't the worst I've seen, but some of the anons were definitely close with the girl. How horrifying... To find online that someone you trust is a traitor.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kilo said:

When I first found lolcow i was trying to see what modeling work my favorite e-girl had done and the forum came up in google search. I couldn't believe how mean these people were. I grew up on 4chan so it wasn't the worst I've seen, but some of the anons were definitely close with the girl. How horrifying... To find online that someone you trust is a traitor.

It's just weird someone could be proud of themselves while posting behind a mask - it's like, do you realize that you are the ultimate version of a yellow-belly?

Like the carbon copy mega wuss --- people behind a curtain mocking those who are on stage - they have more bravery than the people heckling them, yet the hecklers are so delusional they actually feel good about themselves ~ You're nobody, why would you feel good about being practically non-existent?

And maybe that's the point... by going after people who matter, they feel like they matter - yet they don't and they likely never will. It's a delusion.

  • Heart 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, k*itlind said:

Never heard of it until you and other people mentioned it on here. Seems like a ridiculous site.

Same as you. This is the first time I've heard of it. From looking at it. It looks like an old chat room. 

  • Star 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, paperandsky said:

Isn’t that the site Creepshow Art was posting on and they exposed her identity? How embarrassing.

I understand that to be true... not sure why you would want to post to that site considering they eat each other alive.

  • Star 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Elites
21 hours ago, Onision said:

It's just weird someone could be proud of themselves while posting behind a mask - it's like, do you realize that you are the ultimate version of a yellow-belly?

Like the carbon copy mega wuss --- people behind a curtain mocking those who are on stage - they have more bravery than the people heckling them, yet the hecklers are so delusional they actually feel good about themselves ~ You're nobody, why would you feel good about being practically non-existent?

And maybe that's the point... by going after people who matter, they feel like they matter - yet they don't and they likely never will. It's a delusion.

Yeah the potential impact of lolcow isn't proportionate to the risk the users take by participating. It's just slander and cruel screenshots.  They just seem so crooked with envy and l'ennui. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...