GIF A Movie You Recently Watched

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

How was that movie? I don't know how I feel about seeing it.

A lot of people enjoyed it from my groups, and such. If you like camp, yes give it a shot. I mean don't get me wrong, I do too, I grew up with it, but there was just something about this that didn't hit with me. There's no scare factor really, it was all over the place for me. I reviewed it only because I was excited to see it but let down. You may feel differently, though. It really depends on the person & it may take another view from me to hopefully feel a little differently.Β 

85424677767.jpg

• Star 1

• Mod
1 minute ago, brittniisundae said:

A lot of people enjoyed it from my groups, and such. If you like camp, yes give it a shot. I mean don't get me wrong, I do too, I grew up with it, but there was just something about this that didn't hit with me. There's no scare factor really, it was all over the place for me. I reviewed it only because I was excited to see it but let down. You may feel differently, though. It really depends on the person & it may take another view from me to hopefully feel a little differently.Β 

85424677767.jpg

Oh ok. It just doesn't seem like it would be that scary to me. A lot of people are saying it's good but I know everyone has different opinions. The trailer doesn't do it for me lol

• Star 1

1 minute ago, Kaitlind said:

Oh ok. It just doesn't seem like it would be that scary to me. A lot of people are saying it's good but I know everyone has different opinions. The trailer doesn't do it for me lol

It's really not. It went from possibly scary, to serious, to mystery/thriller, to comedy, to "whatever that was". I was weirded out when I saw the critics reviewing so positively. & then my friends praising it like it's a masterpiece. I mean, it...was what it was? I'm not downing people who find something they like, I'm happy they do. I just felt so differently about it 😬 I thought for a long time...okay why did I find myself not feeling overly positive with this movie & all I could come up with was the tone. There was too much that didn't mesh correctly for me. But if you do so happen to view it, let us know πŸ’• I'd like to view others opinions, even if they're different from mine.Β 

• Star 1

• Mod
19 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

It's really not. It went from possibly scary, to serious, to mystery/thriller, to comedy, to "whatever that was". I was weirded out when I saw the critics reviewing so positively. & then my friends praising it like it's a masterpiece. I mean, it...was what it was? I'm not downing people who find something they like, I'm happy they do. I just felt so differently about it 😬 I thought for a long time...okay why did I find myself not feeling overly positive with this movie & all I could come up with was the tone. There was too much that didn't mesh correctly for me. But if you do so happen to view it, let us know πŸ’• I'd like to view others opinions, even if they're different from mine.Β 

Well it's just that my sister really wants to see it so I may go with her even though I don't care for it. We'll see πŸ˜†

• Star 1

19 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

Well it's just that my sister really wants to see it so I may go with her even though I don't care for it. We'll see πŸ˜†

Awesome! Well, maybe you both will like it. I can only hope so. πŸ’• I'm curious about your thoughts. Maybe you can help me better understand my iffys about this movie 🌟

• Heart 1

• Mod
1 hour ago, brittniisundae said:

I just watched this too πŸ‘€ we must be on the same schedule in a way πŸ˜‚πŸ’• you're awesome. I'd definitely join your crew. Into the well we go!❀

Haha that's awesome! I'm sure we would have a great time watching movies together 😁

• Star 1