GIF A Movie You Recently Watched

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, bones said:

Couldn't agree more. 

There is only one Jarhead to me.

After I watched it a while back & I've heard about these issues with military types before. Even when I was going to join the military myself, several of the recruiters stated that if you're married or getting married, that it's hard and often not recommended.

Because in part of the film, it seemed to address marital and relationship problems with people who are in the military. Like with the s*ex tape they watched and then the protagonist's girlfriend becoming very vague about her whereabouts and then eventually leaving him for someone else. That would hurt so bad. 

preview.jpg

• Elites
19 hours ago, Terminated said:

After I watched it a while back & I've heard about these issues with military types before. Even when I was going to join the military myself, several of the recruiters stated that if you're married or getting married, that it's hard and often not recommended.

Because in part of the film, it seemed to address marital and relationship problems with people who are in the military. Like with the s*ex tape they watched and then the protagonist's girlfriend becoming very vague about her whereabouts and then eventually leaving him for someone else. That would hurt so bad. 

preview.jpg

I saw this movie for the first time at 14. So over a decade ago. My first boyfriend in HS wanted to be a Marine. I cried and cried when I saw the *** tape part. 

As I can now confirm, Jarhead is 100% accurate, and Swofford is a real man and that is his real story. 

• Mod
4 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

film smile GIF by Lionsgate Home Entertainment

I'm just starting to come up with this theory that John is just Santa on off season. His robe all reversed, no cole for naughty adults, he knows like everyone. Has his chosen elves. 😳

Interesting haha

• Funny 1

1 minute ago, Kaitlind said:

Interesting haha

I blame this on my fever at the moment 😂 I'm rewatching them and I'm like...I know this may not make sense to anybody right now... that puppet toy..oh what if?... but maybe if I share this here somebody would be like 🤔 hmm.. 😂 please forgive me. 💕

• Funny 1

• Mod
3 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

I blame this on my fever at the moment 😂 I'm rewatching them and I'm like...I know this may not make sense to anybody right now... that puppet toy..oh what if?... but maybe if I share this here somebody would be like 🤔 hmm.. 😂 please forgive me. 💕

Haha I mean that is an interesting conspiracy. It's fun to come up with different ones. I love the SAW franchise 😁

• Star 1