• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Two said:

howls moving castle GIF

Howl's Moving Castle 

I love Studio Ghibli films

I love Studio Ghibli! I own them all, the whole collection. At least up through 2017 - 2018. I think there is one or two that have been released since then that I don't have.

• Heart 1

6 minutes ago, OldGreqq said:

I love Studio Ghibli! I own them all, the whole collection. At least up through 2017 - 2018. I think there is one or two that have been released since then that I don't have.

That is amazing!!! Lucky you!!! I watch them on Netflix. But I don't think Netflix has the full collection just the popular movies.

36 minutes ago, Two said:

That is amazing!!! Lucky you!!! I watch them on Netflix. But I don't think Netflix has the full collection just the popular movies.

Here's what I have. There's 24 movies on it. $66 USD plus shipping.

https://www.playtech-asia.com/studio-ghibli-collector-edition-dvd-english-dubbed-hd-version.html?gclid=CjwKCAjwgb6IBhAREiwAgMYKRkkLEhyN1luup0K2zuQl41VPXkJ01tr8MEzpJQwyIPOOch6bU2p8jBoChIwQAvD_BwE

I just saw in my search online to give the above link that eBay has even better deals on a 25 movie collection, about 20 som*thing USD for brand new, which is an awesome deal.

I'm actually a little peeved now that I paid so much for mine, lol.

• Heart 1

5 minutes ago, OldGreqq said:

Here's what I have. There's 24 movies on it. $66 USD plus shipping.

https://www.playtech-asia.com/studio-ghibli-collector-edition-dvd-english-dubbed-hd-version.html?gclid=CjwKCAjwgb6IBhAREiwAgMYKRkkLEhyN1luup0K2zuQl41VPXkJ01tr8MEzpJQwyIPOOch6bU2p8jBoChIwQAvD_BwE

I just saw in my search online to give the above link that eBay has even better deals on a 25 movie collection, about 20 som*thing USD for brand new, which is an awesome deal.

I'm actually a little peeved now that I paid so much for mine, lol.

Oh wow, it is a nice looking box set too!!! I didn't even know until now that they sold sets.

Thank you so much!!!

• Heart 1

50E5AEB3-06CE-4C82-9CF6-469CBDC34F87.gif.c06f2872fcd72dfa5fa829a5c95a4562.gif

Oh my, the intensity of the body detached from brain moment.

I’ve felt this many times - not through means of intox*cation because I never go there but the “what even is my name?!” feeling you get after being deeply immersed in some external stimuli. 🤣

Couldn't find a gif, but recently watched this again, because it reminded me of someone I used to know. 😔 & I'm too understanding of the character April's personality 😬 (when I wish I could be like Ryan for once 🙄) No one walks away from Paco! 😂....oh... but yes of course I can be happy for you. 💕💔

• Heart 1