Jump to content

GIF A Movie You Recently Watched


Recommended Posts


  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Two said:

howls moving castle GIF

Howl's Moving Castle 

I love Studio Ghibli films

I love Studio Ghibli! I own them all, the whole collection. At least up through 2017 - 2018. I think there is one or two that have been released since then that I don't have.

  • Heart 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, OldGreqq said:

I love Studio Ghibli! I own them all, the whole collection. At least up through 2017 - 2018. I think there is one or two that have been released since then that I don't have.

That is amazing!!! Lucky you!!! I watch them on Netflix. But I don't think Netflix has the full collection just the popular movies.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Two said:

That is amazing!!! Lucky you!!! I watch them on Netflix. But I don't think Netflix has the full collection just the popular movies.

Here's what I have. There's 24 movies on it. $66 USD plus shipping.

https://www.playtech-asia.com/studio-ghibli-collector-edition-dvd-english-dubbed-hd-version.html?gclid=CjwKCAjwgb6IBhAREiwAgMYKRkkLEhyN1luup0K2zuQl41VPXkJ01tr8MEzpJQwyIPOOch6bU2p8jBoChIwQAvD_BwE

I just saw in my search online to give the above link that eBay has even better deals on a 25 movie collection, about 20 som*thing USD for brand new, which is an awesome deal.

I'm actually a little peeved now that I paid so much for mine, lol.

  • Heart 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, OldGreqq said:

Here's what I have. There's 24 movies on it. $66 USD plus shipping.

https://www.playtech-asia.com/studio-ghibli-collector-edition-dvd-english-dubbed-hd-version.html?gclid=CjwKCAjwgb6IBhAREiwAgMYKRkkLEhyN1luup0K2zuQl41VPXkJ01tr8MEzpJQwyIPOOch6bU2p8jBoChIwQAvD_BwE

I just saw in my search online to give the above link that eBay has even better deals on a 25 movie collection, about 20 som*thing USD for brand new, which is an awesome deal.

I'm actually a little peeved now that I paid so much for mine, lol.

Oh wow, it is a nice looking box set too!!! I didn't even know until now that they sold sets.

Thank you so much!!!

  • Heart 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50E5AEB3-06CE-4C82-9CF6-469CBDC34F87.gif.c06f2872fcd72dfa5fa829a5c95a4562.gif

Oh my, the intensity of the body detached from brain moment.

I’ve felt this many times - not through means of intox*cation because I never go there but the “what even is my name?!” feeling you get after being deeply immersed in some external stimuli. 🤣

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Couldn't find a gif, but recently watched this again, because it reminded me of someone I used to know. 😔 & I'm too understanding of the character April's personality 😬 (when I wish I could be like Ryan for once 🙄) No one walks away from Paco! 😂....oh... but yes of course I can be happy for you. 💕💔

 

  • Heart 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share






×
×
  • Create New...