Do You Live In Reality? (Quiz)

Admin

So this quiz is my response to another quiz which I totally disagreed with because it didn't reflect reality, it was a reflection of isolated opinions.

THIS quiz however is backed by statistics. Research. Facts.

So, if you fail it, it means you are not as aware of reality as you may have thought you were. A learning experience.

I will probably do a blog later with all the research I used to make this quiz... we'll see.

• Heart 2
  • Star 1

• Mod
2 minutes ago, Onision said:

I'm glad none of you have gotten a lower score than that - the results are a bit savage/rude if you score lower than 60.

I'm going to get a low score on purpose just to read the results because I'm curious now lol

I feel like for several of these you can't take statistics as being the absolute truth because some of the topics, like ab**ive relationships and cheating for instance are very underreported and/or not always clearly defined (most of the time we only know if people cheat after they get caught- you're not exactly likely to tell someone unprovoked, so there probably are wayyy more cheaters than anyone is aware of), but this was my score

Screenshot_20210627-000656_Chrome.jpg

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Sierra said:

I feel like for several of these you can't take statistics as being the absolute truth because some of the topics, like ab**ive relationships and cheating for instance are very underreported and/or not always clearly defined (most of the time we only know if people cheat after they get caught- you're not exactly likely to tell someone unprovoked, so there probably are wayyy more cheaters than anyone is aware of), but this was my score

What you said is funny because you implied cheating and ab**ive relationships were under reported… yet both correct answers would only become more true if more people reported it 😂

18 minutes ago, PoptartBarbie said:

I got a 40. lol XD . I picked that people were garbage most of the time.

welllp ready to get kicked out of the forum...... to be fair though I told you guys my opinions are t*****e and no one likes them. Its not surprising I got a t*****e score. 

I got a 50 the first time I took it. I took it again because I wasn't sure what I really thought on a couple questions and then I got a 60. I'd like to see the statistics to see where I'm wrong. @Onision Educate me! I want to see a blog.

22 minutes ago, OldGreqq said:

I got a 50 the first time I took it. I took it again because I wasn't sure what I really thought on a couple questions and then I got a 60. I'd like to see the statistics to see where I'm wrong. @Onision Educate me! I want to see a blog.

Actually ya that's a good point. A few of them I know it's just because I'm sometimes pessimistic.  I feel like ****** is everywhere,  just not obvious.. or severe.  And idk . I also feel like more people are bi or gay than willing to admit it. And I also feel like ab**e is a common situation ,but what people consider ab**e varies. I also feel like in AMERICA a lot of people eat a ton of meat comparatively to the rest of the world which eats more plant based. But I also scored very poorly so 🤷🏼‍♀️

BUT I'm saying opinions and not facts. And facts would be cool to know. 

• Star 1

8 hours ago, Onision said:

What you said is funny because you implied cheating and ab**ive relationships were under reported… yet both correct answers would only become more true if more people reported it 😂

I just randomly picked 2 of the topics that would apply to the "not possible to be accurately calculated" thing but I didn't look up what the current statistics actually say so that is kinda funny lol 

12 hours ago, Onision said:

Wait can you see our test answers? 👀

On 6/27/2021 at 12:12 AM, Sierra said:

I agree

17 hours ago, PoptartBarbie said:

I got a 40. lol XD . I picked that people were garbage most of the time.

welllp ready to get kicked out of the forum...... to be fair though I told you guys my opinions are t*****e and no one likes them. Its not surprising I got a t*****e score. 

It’s alright I got 30 😭 

• Heart 1

26 minutes ago, alex said:

I’m curious to see the stats  and know what ppl got right/wrong, or if there’s a question that nobody got right?

I’d have tI find out if seeing results is even possible…

May look into it soon.