Realness. (Quiz)

I mean (1) the person who did that quiz is full of crap because they're talking about relationships a lot and those are HIGHLY variable (2) I got a high score because I profiled the person who wrote it based on their apathetic and pessimistic attitude and went for whichever answer was most negative --- essentially they're one of those people who think because their own life didn't work out, nothing else exists and that's not reality, that's just them failing to think outside their own world.

Anyway, this was my score:

Screen Shot 2021-06-25 at 9.29.20 PM.jpg

I think the blind date question is what stopped me from getting 100 because the person who wrote it, I guess, thinks blind dates can never work out and I know for a fact they can.

I think I'll do my own quiz like that... covering the real reality which is one that actually reflects more so hard facts based on statistics, and not opinions based on their own failures with people.

TRANSLATION: IF YOU GOT A LOW SCORE, NO WORRIES, IT'S LITERALLY MOSTLY JUST THEIR OPINION

In other news, this:

little people big world make GIF

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

6 minutes ago, Onision said:

I mean (1) the person who did that quiz is full of crap because they're talking about relationships a lot and those are HIGHLY variable (2) I got a high score because I profiled the person who wrote it based on their apathetic and pessimistic attitude and went for whichever answer was most negative --- essentially they're one of those people who think because their own life didn't work out, nothing else exists and that's not reality, that's just them failing to think outside their own world.

I think the blind date question is what stopped me from getting 100 because the person who wrote it, I guess, thinks blind dates can never work out and I know for a fact they can.

I think I'll do my own quiz like that... covering the real reality which is one that actually reflects more so hard facts based on statistics, and not opinions based on their own failures with people.

TRANSLATION: IF YOU GOT A LOW SCORE, NO WORRIES, IT'S LITERALLY MOSTLY JUST THEIR OPINION

In other news, this:

Truth. My friend sent me this to take because she calls me too much of a believer. You definitely should make a quiz!  🌟

• Mod
21 minutes ago, Onision said:

In other news, this:

Yeah I didn't really know what to choose on those relationship questions as I am single lol. So I just chose by thinking what I would do if I was in one. You should definitely make your own. I know you'll make it better. Also, that gif made me laugh 😂

1 minute ago, k*itlind said:

Yeah I didn't really know what to choose on those relationship questions as I am single lol. So I just chose by thinking what I would do if I was in one. You should definitely make your own. I know you'll make it better. Also, that gif made me laugh 😂

I know for sure I'm going to make my friend take it if he makes it 😆 she always does this to me.