What do you check before leaving the house?

I make myself ready for leaving house. Check every window,  if gas tap is off, every  electric devices are out of the outlets.

when I'm by the door always check every pocket and check my backpack if everything is there. Firtst my phone left pocket, sigarets right pocket, my wallet right side of my backpack check if everything in there, lighter and mask in the left side of my backpack at least check the extra lighter in left pocket of my jacked. When something is missing I get it do it over. 

Then I leave the house with great feeling. 

spacer.png

• Heart 1

I unplug/shut down certain things. Make sure my cat is fed and has enough water, I have my purse, water, phone, lights off, keys are very important (so I've learned) the violin music when I locked myself out before heading out to work one day, I'll never forget that. 

Spongebob Squarepants GIF

• Heart 1

I check I've got my bank card, keys, phone and face mask. Always a good idea to remember the k***s as well 😂 Then when I've locked the door I have to jiggle the handle three times to know I've locked it. Sometimes I'll panic, get half way down the road and think I haven't locked it. 

• Star 1

I check to make sure I know where my cats are, like I haven't accidentally shut them in my room (I shut my bedroom door when I'm gone) or a closet or som*thing. I check for my phone, keys, purse, vape, and knife (yes, I carry a knife all the time). If I'm going to work, then I make sure I have my ID to get in the building, and my inspection stamp. Lights off, coffee pot off, and fan off.

• Star 1