Selfie Thread!

Kilo

1 minute ago, t*rminated said:

Awesome, you look great. Why 5 am though? 

tenor.gif

Thank you, my good sir ❤ 5 am because I usually can't go back to sleep (my sleeping results in just beinga nap at this point) have a lot to do today 😬 taking others to appointments & then doing some reporting from home. (They're about an hour for each one).  😂 one day soon I'm just going to crash for 24 hours. 

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, brittniisundae said:

Thank you, my good sir ❤ 5 am because I usually can't go back to sleep (my sleeping results in just beinga nap at this point) have a lot to do today 😬 taking others to appointments & then doing some reporting from home. (They're about an hour for each one).  😂 one day soon I'm just going to crash for 24 hours. 

Do you ever wake up early in the morning with your heart racing, trouble breathing, and nausea? 

As early as 6 or 7 most mornings this happens to me. I can't force myself to stay in bed or I'll throw up. So I'll get up and I'll grab a bottle of water. I'll drink it to help with my nausea. I'll shower. Get dressed. By the time I leave the house and get to work. It's gone. 

I'm not sure if it has to do with it being a routine. On weekends I have to get around and move a bit before I can go back to bed. I only do it so the nausea will go away. I do think it's psychological. If I could forcefully make it stop. I would. 

• Star 1

1 hour ago, t*rminated said:

Do you ever wake up early in the morning with your heart racing, trouble breathing, and nausea? 

As early as 6 or 7 most mornings this happens to me. I can't force myself to stay in bed or I'll throw up. So I'll get up and I'll grab a bottle of water. I'll drink it to help with my nausea. I'll shower. Get dressed. By the time I leave the house and get to work. It's gone. 

I'm not sure if it has to do with it being a routine. On weekends I have to get around and move a bit before I can go back to bed. I only do it so the nausea will go away. I do think it's psychological. If I could forcefully make it stop. I would. 

You know what's weird? Yeah I have my heart racing and nausea. But it's usually stemmed from an out of the blue ******.. and not really because of a specific time. I feel like avoiding sleep because of these feelings. I'm afraid I'll have a severe ****** when I'm most vulnerable (sleep), plus those nightmare flashbacks, when all I really want is a good dream. Then messed up thing is I need sleep in order to function and feel better with these symptoms. So it's like I get what I can in order to push through my days.

So my hours of sleep remain 3, or 4 if I am lucky. Which isn't so great. I also keep water handy. It seems to help. I'm actually always drinking a lot of water. I know it's good for you. I also avoid caffeine, unless I drink hot tea.. It's a phobia that I'll feel like I'm choking. Because that's one of the sensations I get during an out of the blue or if a certain thing reminds me of my past event.

I'm so sorry. 😔 Man, I wish you didn't have that. 

• Elites
4 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

You know what's weird? Yeah I have my heart racing and nausea. But it's usually stemmed from an out of the blue ******.. and not really because of a specific time. I feel like avoiding sleep because of these feelings. I'm afraid I'll have a severe ****** when I'm most vulnerable (sleep), plus those nightmare flashbacks, when all I really want is a good dream. Then messed up thing is I need sleep in order to function and feel better with these symptoms. So it's like I get what I can in order to push through my days.

So my hours of sleep remain 3, or 4 if I am lucky. Which isn't so great. I also keep water handy. It seems to help. I'm actually always drinking a lot of water. I know it's good for you. I also avoid caffeine, unless I drink hot tea.. It's a phobia that I'll feel like I'm choking. Because that's one of the sensations I get during an out of the blue or if a certain thing reminds me of my past event.

I'm sorry you go through that during the night. I know what that is like to be scared to close your eyes and rest. Have you spoken to anyone about it or gotten proper stuff for it? Because I take things for it that make sure I don't dream of those terrifying events for myself and it helps. I hope you get better ❤️✨

• Star 1

13 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

It's okay. I wish you didn't have these panic and anxiety episodes. I bet if you could get 9 hours of sleep. You'd be the happiest girl on Earth.

I actually miss just sleeping for hours on end on the weekends. 

• Star 1

2 hours ago, Lilliako said:

I'm sorry you go through that during the night. I know what that is like to be scared to close your eyes and rest. Have you spoken to anyone about it or gotten proper stuff for it? Because I take things for it that make sure I don't dream of those terrifying events for myself and it helps. I hope you get better ❤️✨

Thank you so much ❤ absolutely it definitely is hard. they've tried some things, especially recently but I'm afraid to "take" certain things. I'm really sensitive to different prescription stuff, and I am afraid of side effects. I want to be on little to nothing I suppose. They're trying to look into ptsd meds that would help with limited effects. I am really lucky to have the docs I have now rather than before. They're more empathetic and understanding. I'm keeping my hope alive though ❤ I go back on Thursday. So that'll be discussed as well again. What works for you? 

6 hours ago, Onision said:

Can you explain how this... aircraft? Selfie came to be?

Yes, this is a commercial aircraft. It once belonged to a now bankrupt Air Littoral. The plane now turns to rust in a forgotten & abandoned airplane Graveyard.

I'm an urbexer I find abandoned locations, it's like a treasure hunt, I follow the clues. I spent nearly a month finding this location.

It's a weird hobby 😅

FB_IMG_1625026696161.jpg

• Heart 1

32 minutes ago, Two said:

Yes, this is a commercial aircraft. It once belonged to a now bankrupt Air Littoral. The plane now turns to rust in a forgotten & abandoned airplane Graveyard.

I'm an urbexer I find abandoned locations, it's like a treasure hunt, I follow the clues. I spent nearly a month finding this location.

It's a weird hobby 😅

FB_IMG_1625026696161.jpg

How interesting 😁

22 minutes ago, Two said:

It's a weird hobby 😅

FB_IMG_1625026696161.jpg

Air Littoral? Is that the same as or any connection to Aeroliteral? Just curious because I work for an aircraft maintenance facility and that's one of our customers. They are owned by Delta.

On another note, my son loves finding abandoned buildings and such. I took him and some of his friends to the abandoned Old Reid hospital (it was in Richmond, Indiana) a couple years ago to explore. It was torn down last year I think after being abandoned for years. It was a fun experience. That's where the background pic in my profile comes from. I felt like I was in the scene set for some apocalyptic movie. Took a lot pictures. 20170903_133611_copy_797x1417.thumb.jpg.a02587aec54b1da38b233726ba1520d7.jpg

• Heart 4

3 minutes ago, OldGreqq said:

Air Littoral? Is that the same as or any connection to Aeroliteral? Just curious because I work for an aircraft maintenance facility and that's one of our customers. They are owned by Delta.

On another note, my son loves finding abandoned buildings and such. I took him and some of his friends to the abandoned Old Reid hospital (it was in Richmond, Indiana) a couple years ago to explore. It was torn down last year I think after being abandoned for years. It was a fun experience. That's where the background pic in my profile comes from. I felt like I was in the scene set for some apocalyptic movie. Took a lot pictures. 20170903_133611_copy_797x1417.thumb.jpg.a02587aec54b1da38b233726ba1520d7.jpg

Wow another urbexer!!! I LOVE THAT!!! That hospital looks incredible. I love when places have been left abandoned for years & nature reclaims it. You're right it does look like an apocalyptic movie but more peaceful.

Air Littoral is an airline from France. I'm guessing when the company disbanded the planes they still had in Canada were just left here & sold for parts. They were all stripped & ditched.

16 minutes ago, Two said:

Wow another urbexer!!! I LOVE THAT!!! That hospital looks incredible. I love when places have been left abandoned for years & nature reclaims it. You're right it does look like an apocalyptic movie but more peaceful.

Air Littoral is an airline from France. I'm guessing when the company disbanded the planes they still had in Canada were just left here & sold for parts. They were all stripped & ditched.

I don't know if I'd be considered an urbexer since I only did it once, lol. My son more so than me. But I wouldn't be opposed to doing it again if the opportunity presented itself.

• Heart 1

7 minutes ago, OldGreqq said:

I don't know if I'd be considered an urbexer since I only did it once, lol. My son more so than me. But I wouldn't be opposed to doing it again if the opportunity presented itself.

It's not the quantity it's the quality of the explores you do. Your 1st explore was an awesome location & the fact that you tried it & enjoyed it makes you an urbexer. I think it's great that you urbex with your son. Hopefully you can do it again someday.