What Is Going Wrong In Your Life Right Now?

4 hours ago, k*itlind said:

It s*cks that I've been living in an apartment that hasn't had any air conditioning for over a month, but I just got news that I got a new apartment and I'll be moving into it soon 😃

They still haven't fixed it? 😕 but yes on the new apartment with ac for you 👏

Well. Everywhere on my body is completely sore (from panicking yesterday), it was to be expected, it always is. I had a lot of calls that I had to turn down this morning, and cancel my more fireworks journey. I've been in shake mode all day. Think green jello. 

Scared Jurassic Park GIF

• Mod
41 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

They still haven't fixed it? 😕 but yes on the new apartment with ac for you 👏

Well. Everywhere on my body is completely sore (from panicking yesterday), it was to be expected, it always is. I had a lot of calls that I had to turn down this morning, and cancel my more fireworks journey. I've been in shake mode all day. Think green jello. 

Scared Jurassic Park GIF

Well they actually just came by to fix it finally and so far it's working... right when I'm moving out lol. It's ok though because the apartment I'm moving in is better than the one I'm currently living in. Thank you!

• Star 1