My Guilty Pleasures Confession

Coffee. I get grumpy without it, so I guess you could say I'm addicted to it. Ice cream for me too. And just music in general. I'm always looking new stuff up, listening to music, love going to live music shows big and small.

Umm a lot of stuff I love that's super cringy and old. Like I love neopets  ( guilty pleasure) I love crunk core/ scene/emo k*d music which is absolutely t*****e and I know it and from like 10+ years ago . I also really love MTG arena and actual MTG . Alien podcasts. As far as food goes I feel guilty eating any dairy products ( I don't necessarily support the dairy industry I think mass production of lives is a little cruel ) but I occasionally will eat dairy.  

We're all human. The idea of feeling bad for being human seems ridiculous at this point. Just don't hurt people and obey the law, the rest? It's all just chatter.

I enjoy playing retro games, being stuck in the past generations of technology - should I feel bad for appreciating the things that introduced me to a computer world I love? No.

Would some people act like I'm dumb for loving some retro games? Yep. Does it matter? Absolutely not.

• Heart 1

I have a thing for those nasal inhalers. I like the way my nose feels clear and clean? 😂 as much as I love horror or sci fi, I will watch (alone) those sappy totally unrealistic happily ever after movies. 

Hot tea/hot chocolate... playing mystery mobile games. Trying to rap even though I can't. Still fun to make up lyrics while I'm driving around 🤷‍♀️ I also have a thing for constantly putting on chapstick, and lotion. 

🤔 I don't really feel guilty, but I'm learning to reject some judgement.

Oh

The lonely island. Because I ❤.

nervous shy ronnie GIF by Saturday Night Live

8 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

I like to watch disturbing/gory movies sometimes lol

See that I never really understood... when I watch movies like that it's like a voice comes on and screams "LOOK HOW GROWN UP AND EDGY I AM GUYS, THIS IS HUMAN BODY ONLY IN gr*ss SITUATIONS, AREN'T WE COOL FOR SHOWING YOU THIS!? DOES SEEING THIS HORRIBLE GARBAGE MAKE YOU SMILE!?! KEEP WATCHING MY MOVIE GUYS, MORE HUMANS BEING RIPPED APART COMING SOON! GET THE LUBE!" --- I mean not every time, but that's basically the gist of gore movies.

I'm not saying I've never laughed at gore in a movie or anything - I'm just saying I'm not a big fan of it if it's not accompanied with an actual meaningful or thought-provoking story.

Like the movie X-Men: Days of Future past, I'll probably never watch again because of the content they had in that movie... just gr*ss stuff I never wanted to see. Even the animation: Invincible was a bit gr*ss to me.

• Star 1

• Mod
45 minutes ago, Onision said:

See that I never really understood... when I watch movies like that it's like a voice comes on and screams "LOOK HOW GROWN UP AND EDGY I AM GUYS, THIS IS HUMAN BODY ONLY IN gr*ss SITUATIONS, AREN'T WE COOL FOR SHOWING YOU THIS!? DOES SEEING THIS HORRIBLE GARBAGE MAKE YOU SMILE!?! KEEP WATCHING MY MOVIE GUYS, MORE HUMANS BEING RIPPED APART COMING SOON! GET THE LUBE!" --- I mean not every time, but that's basically the gist of gore movies.

I'm not saying I've never laughed at gore in a movie or anything - I'm just saying I'm not a big fan of it if it's not accompanied with an actual meaningful or thought-provoking story.

Like the movie X-Men: Days of Future past, I'll probably never watch again because of the content they had in that movie... just gr*ss stuff I never wanted to see.

Haha I don't even know why I like watching those types of movies. I guess it's because I grew up watching horror movies and became desensitized to them as I've gotten older. I think I just like being surprised at how gory certain scenes can get and I have laughed at some parts too. Why do we laugh at them anyway? At least it's not real 😆