A dog bit me today

It was little one. I was just walking, thw dog din't had a leash.....

I can't understand that his owner let dog free. She was with the dog. Only thing I did was saying hi back to the owner from the dog. I walked past the dog he bit me for no reason! 

Edited by cool.dus.niet

4 hours ago, cool.dus.niet said:

It was little one. I was just walking, thw dog din't had a leash.....

I can't understand that his owner let dog free. She was with the dog. Only thing I did was saying hi back to the owner from the dog. I walked past the dog he bit me for no reason! 

In the states if you're bitten. You can call the police, show them the wound, and they'll make the owner keep the dog inside or have Animal Control keep it for so long. You can also file a lawsuit against the owner and have the dog put down. What are the laws in the country where you live concerning this? 

Edited by Terminated
  • Heart 1

• Mod

Oh no! I'm sorry that happened and hope you're alright. A dog tried to bite me once when I was a k*d, but I think it just scratched my face because I remember I had a long scratch or som*thing on my face.

6 hours ago, t*rminated said:

In the states if you're bitten. You can call the police, show them the wound, and they'll make the owner keep the dog inside or have Animal Control keep it for so long. You can also file a lawsuit against the owner and have the dog put down. What are the laws in the country where you live concerning this? 

Yeah if we do that here they will let it "sleep" idk i can't just do that. Maybe i was unlucky 

3 hours ago, k*itlind said:

Oh no! I'm sorry that happened and hope you're alright. A dog tried to bite me once when I was a k*d, but I think it just scratched my face because I remember I had a long scratch or som*thing on my face.

This was my first time ever 😔😅

6 hours ago, Allycat said:

Wtf omg are you ok? Heidi Klum Reaction GIF by America's Got Talent

Yeah I'm ok dokter gave me some medicine so that I don't get sick. 

• Heart 1