Favorite Onision Video Style

First off... here is the most recent OnisionSpeaks video:

I plan to do more videos like this because I simply wish to rage against the machine. Like... there are so  many things I find frustrating and just being mad about it doesn't help - so I want to turn it into comedy 🙂

Anyway, do you have a favorite Onision video type? Or just video type in general? Why is that your favorite?

justin bieber rap GIF

Just now, Rain Dancer - Taylor said:

I personally love your older videos where you would talk about sensitive or meaningful issues and give your really caring but real, honest and blunt opinions on them. Especially your nice smiles in those videos 😊

That is so cool of you to say 🙂 Yeah, I like those too.

• Mod

-30 min videos

-videos where you're serious half the time, but the other half is you playing a character

-videos with you doing a voice over to objects

and 

-music videos/songs

On 5/14/2021 at 9:55 AM, mcfly said:

-30 min videos

-videos where you're serious half the time, but the other half is you playing a character

-videos with you doing a voice over to objects

and 

-music videos/songs

Oh those are cool... not sure what you mean by half and half serious character stuff... hmm.

1 hour ago, 0ToxicReality0 said:

I enjoy the skits that you used to do on the old onision forums videos because of how brutally honest you are with the people who posted on rate me or something similar.

Yeah... those can be fun, need a more successful forum for telling people if they're dog is cool or dumb looking though (one of the many topics we did) ~

1 hour ago, Lianne said:

Not gonna lie , it was those types of videos by other you tubers that were  herendous and basically you said it out loud they made me laugh 

Not sure what you mean.

On 5/14/2021 at 9:48 AM, cool.dus.niet said:

I love when you make parodys from movies/anime etc like this one 

Oh dude, very cool.

• Star 1

OK I just appreciate the fact that you don't hold back you say it how it is , when I first subed 8to 9 years ago it was that trait you have that drew me in , it was also really funny . I love the fact that you tell it how it is . 

Hope that makes more sense 

Just now, Lianne said:

OK I just appreciate the fact that you don't hold back you say it how it is , when I first subed 8to 9 years ago it was that trait you have that drew me in , it was also really funny . I love the fact that you tell it how it is . 

Hope that makes more sense 

And yeah I get it , I read my post back to my self and your right I don't quite get what I mean 😂 I must of been tired it doesn't quite make sense

All of the "middle finger" music videos!! The last one had me rolling! I just love it when you call people on their BS. And any commentary on literally anything... because you just make make me laugh

• Elites

Whatever 2017 style was, that was an interesting time

Skits

I think it’s funny when you’re talking on something serious but flip on us into comedy, kinda like ur live stream announcement 

Pls more hasbrowns for the peasants Sir I like the little dancey dance 

More! Music!

Discord gaming moments are great too

Mmm… if only I wasn’t either banned from sites despite not violating their policies or demonetized despite doing nothing wrong - I could justify making more.

But… Onision was executed and there is not much I can do. 

@Onision Would you ever consider having a video section here on the forum, where you post occasional videos for us that only paid subscribers can view? So your supporters can see it etc. Even just occasionally. Just an idea  🙂

• Star 1

• Mod
9 hours ago, Ann said:

@Onision Would you ever consider having a video section here on the forum, where you post occasional videos for us that only paid subscribers can view? So your supporters can see it etc. Even just occasionally. Just an idea  🙂

I second this 😋