Do you prefer going out or staying in?

McFly

• Mod

Personally I'm a homebody! I like my comics, my video games, and my collectables ! Going out with friends can be fun, but eh, I always prefer sleepovers- just listening to music or chilling with a movie on. Staying in for me haha 🙂 

• Heart 1

• Mod
4 minutes ago, paperandsky said:

Staying in. That’s why the lockdown wasn’t hard for me, lol. 🤷🏻‍♀️

oh dude same!! they were like, you gotta stay in now.. I was like ..

spacer.png

• Heart 3

I'm a halfie. I go out. I go back in. Repeat. I tend to get bored if I'm not already doing things that make me bored. I dislike to say this about myself but I can get unsatisfied or just have the urge to do som*thing else rather than what I really wanted to do 10 minutes ago 

My friends are usually like..

938ue8393yy.jpg

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, PoptartBarbie said:

I am like usually terrified of more than a few people at a time . Like I can deal with a log of them,  but only because I get so nervous that I talk too much and get embarrassed.  So I stay in. 

Plus I have a lot to do at home 

I know how you feel. 

dbrw8uk-31a218b8-1635-44e3-9275-1d37d871

Edited by Terminated
  • Heart 1

I prefer to stay in 99% of the time. There are things that I see that I want to go to, but don't have anyone to go with. Then there are things that people invite me to and I think I'll go, but when the time comes to it, I don't feel like going. I always say maybe when invited to stuff so that if I change my mind I don't feel obligated to go or bad about not going. There is that 1% of the time where I just get restless and go out with no plan, just to go somewhere to get out.

• Heart 2