Advice....

I've had alot happen and go on personally within the last 2 months....my soulmate and I broke up...and the last couple weeks who I thought was my best friend decides to grt an attitude and weve become distant...not to mention when I try to be friends with some people I get blown off or left on read for days...just fed up trying to be a good friend to people and just stay to myself...my emotional gas tank is running on fumes and so is my tolerance for bs...The Little Mermaid Sigh GIF

Usually when this happens to me I'll just say to myself they must have other things going on, so i have to be there for myself. I'll distract myself, try to meet more new people, or visit my favorite spots to write, give to myself what others aren't giving me. For me, I feel like people usually come back around...then I have to understand what was up with them, then it's up to me if I want to keep them around, not forgetting their habits.

You're a sweetheart 💕 I'm sorry all these things are occurring right now 😔

Here's my offering: with a hug 🤗

Dance Kitty GIF

• Heart 1

23 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

Usually when this happens to me I'll just say to myself they must have other things going on, so i have to be there for myself. I'll distract myself, try to meet more new people, or visit my favorite spots to write, give to myself what others aren't giving me. For me, I feel like people usually come back around...then I have to understand what was up with them, then it's up to me if I want to keep them around, not forgetting their habits.

You're a sweetheart 💕 I'm sorry all these things are occurring right now 😔

Here's my offering: with a hug 🤗

Dance Kitty GIF

Aww thank you I love it!!😻Checking In Mental Health GIF by Seize the Awkward

• Star 1

I hope things get better for you.

I think you're having a hard time coping with the loss of your relationship. That's normal. That's okay. I think in time. You'll meet a nice man in your area and things will pick up for you again. I think one of your issues is the loneliness and the need to feel a void that your ex left behind. 

I'll tell you what. You could get with any guy right now. This guy could look like Onision. And you'll still miss the man that walked out on you. Because you have a  mental and emotional attachment still tethered to him. That needs time to fade. 

See what happens is this:  You'll forget him momentarily with the new guy. Because of all the s exual fun and the dates and the romance. But then, 3 weeks to a month come around. Your feelings. Those emotions that you're trying to beat down over your ex. Those come back 12 fold and slap you in the face. Because you bottled them up. Then the new guy wonders why you're depressed all of the time. He'll think he's doing som*thing wrong and you won't budge or tell him because you know it's going to cause problems. 

After my divorce. I became very desperate. I was in denial. I had a mental break down. I got this imaginary idea and I was convinced that jumping into a relationship with another woman would somehow solve my problems. It didn't. But 9 months of being alone and doing my own things actually worked. 

When someone tells you to take a step back for like 6 months to a year to yourself. It's to let your mind and emotions settle. It allows you to slowly get over an old break up. 

I had a lady do that to me. Everything was fine and dandy and then she started talking about her ex. Started small at first. And then she left me to go back to him. So you know. Give yourself time. 

Edited by Terminated
  • Heart 1

9 minutes ago, t*rminated said:

I think you're having a hard time coping with the loss of your relationship. That's normal. That's okay. I think in time. You'll meet a nice man in your area and things will pick up for you again. I think one of your issues is the loneliness and the need to feel a void that your ex left behind. 

I'll tell you what. You could get with any guy right now. This guy could look like Onision. And you'll still miss the man that walked out on you. Because you have a  mental and emotional attachment still tethered to him. That needs time to fade. 

See what happens is this:  You'll forget him momentarily with the new guy. Because of all the s exual fun and the dates and the romance. But then, 3 weeks to a month come around. Your feelings. Those emotions that you're trying to beat down over your ex. Those come back 12 fold and slap you in the face. Because you bottled them up. Then the new guy wonders why you're depressed all of the time. He'll think he's doing som*thing wrong and you won't budge or tell him because you know it's going to cause problems. 

After my divorce. I became very desperate. I was in denial. I had a mental break down. I got this imaginary idea and I was convinced that jumping into a relationship with another woman would somehow solve my problems. It didn't. But 9 months of being alone and doing my own things actually worked. 

When someone tells you to take a step back for like 6 months to a year to yourself. It's to let your mind and emotions settle. It allows you to slowly get over an old break up. 

I had a lady do that to me. Everything was fine and dandy and then she started talking about her ex. Started small at first. And then she left me to go back to him. So you know. Give yourself time. 

This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

I ❤ @t*rminated they give great advice and insight. I seriously want to group hug you both. ❤

• Heart 2

11 minutes ago, t*rminated said:

That was very sweet and much appreciated thank you! You're a wonderful philosopher! Do you have other social media?

1 minute ago, brittniisundae said:

This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

I ❤ @t*rminated they give great advice and insight. I seriously want to group hug you both. ❤

group hug friends GIF

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

2 minutes ago, Allycat said:

Do you have other social media?

I have Quora and a Google account. I don't think that counts. I mainly stay away from most public social media because of how controlling my mother and grandmother are on there. If I have to give my real name and face on there. People in my real life start asking me questions. As for Facebook, my ex wife is on there and some of my ex in-laws. Instagram my mother is on there. My girlfriend recently blocked everyone because my mother was b*tching about her username. So she blocked my whole family on there and then I lied and said she deleted the account. It just causes more problems that I don't want to put up with. It really does. 

44 minutes ago, t*rminated said:

I have Quora and a Google account. I don't think that counts. I mainly stay away from most public social media because of how controlling my mother and grandmother are on there. If I have to give my real name and face on there. People in my real life start asking me questions. As for Facebook, my ex wife is on there and some of my ex in-laws. Instagram my mother is on there. My girlfriend recently blocked everyone because my mother was b*tching about her username. So she blocked my whole family on there and then I lied and said she deleted the account. It just causes more problems that I don't want to put up with. It really does. 

Oh..ok