🌞 Do You Love Going To The Beach? 🌞

31 minutes ago, pinkagaricus said:

Im probably going to go running later it’s pretty sunny over here too!

You go girl!

5 minutes ago, k*itlind said:

Well my sister and I were going to go shopping in another town, but now we're going to look at a new apartment that we could possibly move into together.

That's exciting! Very happy for you!

• Heart 2

I was up at 5, had like 2 hours of sleep? Don't know. Anyway, I spent my morning, afternoon, up until 430 now outside. I did a lot of walking around on a trail, reading, writing at a park. Today was a me type of day, tomorrow Im hitting therapy and some work, but now I can't think so I'll probably crash for a bit and watch some shows. ❀

11 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

I was up at 5, had like 2 hours of sleep? Don't know. Anyway, I spent my morning, afternoon, up until 430 now outside. I did a lot of walking around on a trail, reading, writing at a park. Today was a me type of day, tomorrow Im hitting therapy and some work, but now I can't think so I'll probably crash for a bit and watch some shows. ❀

Sounds like a good day

1 hour ago, brittniisundae said:

Yes! It's been ay-okay. Wish I could be at the beach with you all πŸ˜‚ I just need to have a better assortment of sunglasses. Ooo yes one of my weak points. πŸ‘€

My daughter is always stealing mine lol