How Many Is A Few? (Days, Weeks, Minutes Etc)

I'd interpret that as 2. If you look it up on the Quantity Terminology website. A few is more than one. So really it can be as many as you want. However most people think that when you say. "hey, can you get me a few of those." they think you mean 2 or 3. 

While many would agree that few means three or more, the dictionary definition is, “not many but more than one.” So, a few cannot be one, but it can be as low as two.

https://blog.powerscore.com/lsat/bid-153449-lsat-quantity-terminology-some-few-several-and-many/#:~:text=While many would agree that,be as low as two.

• Heart 1

22 minutes ago, t*rminated said:

I'd interpret that as 2. If you look it up on the Quantity Terminology website. A few is more than one. So really it can be as many as you want. However most people think that when you say. "hey, can you get me a few of those." they think you mean 2 or 3. 

Yeah always think its 2.

That is because in dutch we say pare not few. A pare is for me is 2. 

2 minutes ago, Onision said:

I've always thought it was 3 or more. A couple is two, a few... well, it's kinda redundant if a few means 2 or more as a couple already covers 2.

But I guess I'm wrong. Oh well.

I more think more opion. Everyone think som*thing els. I guess