Do you still talk to the people you went to school with?

None of them. All of my friends have moved on. Some died. Some went into the military and I never heard back from them. Some moved away and didn't care to keep in touch. And the rest of my friendships just died out. I think over time people just move on with their lives, get married, and make new friends. Som*thing like that. Friends aren't forever. 

• Elites
3 minutes ago, t*rminated said:

None of them. All of my friends have moved on. Some died. Some went into the military and I never heard back from them. Some moved away and didn't care to keep in touch. And the rest of my friendships just died out. I think over time people just move on with their lives, get married, and make new friends. Som*thing like that. Friends aren't forever. 

Oh dang sorry about that 🙁 I knew a few people from school pass away as well

9 minutes ago, pinkagaricus said:

Oh dang sorry about that 🙁 I knew a few people from school pass away as well

One guy I knew from school. I don't really know if he and I were ever really friends. I really don't like him now. His husky dog got out  and got into the chicken coups at my girlfriend's parents house when she still lived there. I think the dog was a good 5 miles from his house. It k illed up to almost 20 chickens before my girlfriend intervened. She ran out there with her fathers Springfield 9mm, I don't know what the actual model handgun it was precisely. But she emptied all 10 rounds into the dog. Her parents knew the dog belonged to him. He and his wife denied owning the dog. They asked him to pay for the d**d chickens. He and his wife refused. The sheriff was called. People ID 'd the dog as his. He still refused to take responsibility. She and her parents hauled his a ss into court and sued him for $1,500.00 and the judge ruled in her and her parents favor.  After that he was very sore about it. He t hreatened to come on to her parents property and end her and her entire family. He was upset that she shot his dog. But she did so to defend their live stock which she had every right to do. He never made good on his threat though. 

Edited by Terminated
  • Heart 1

A few, but most of my friends went down a bad path and ended up passing away. 😔 One of my oldest friends who did pass away is considered under a cold case. I was in the hospital when it happened. Nearly 18 years ago. They thought they had a person then let them free. They still don't have any leads. I'm sure we would've been friends today, if what happened to her didn't. 

❤ 

• Heart 1

• Elites
6 minutes ago, t*rminated said:

One guy I knew from school. I don't really know if he and I were ever really friends. I really don't like him now. His husky dog got out  and got into the chicken coups at my girlfriend's parents house when she still lived there. I think the dog was a good 5 miles from his house. It k illed up to almost 20 chickens before my girlfriend intervened. She ran out there with her fathers Springfield 9mm, I don't know what the actual model handgun it was precisely. But she emptied all 10 rounds into the dog. Her parents knew the dog belonged to him. He and his wife denied owning the dog. They asked him to pay for the d**d chickens. He and his wife refused. The sheriff was called. People ID 'd the dog as his. He still refused to take responsibility. She and her parents hauled his a ss into court and sued him for $1,500.00 and the judge ruled in her and her parents favor.  After that he was very sore about it. He t hreatened to come on to her parents property and end her and her entire family. He was upset that she shot his dog. But she did so to defend their live stock which she had every right to do. He never made good on his threat though. 

Yikes 😬

• Elites
1 minute ago, brittniisundae said:

A few, but most of my friends went down a bad path and ended up passing away. 😔 One of my oldest friends who did pass away is considered under a cold case. I was in the hospital when it happened. Nearly 18 years ago. They thought they had a person then let them free. They still don't have any leads. I'm sure we would've been friends today, if what happened to her didn't. 

❤ 

🥺🥺that’s heartbreaking 💔 Im sorry 

1 minute ago, Sierra said:

I didn't even talk to them when I was IN school 😂

Half the people in school were pretty annoying tbh but some of them were nice 😅

• Star 1

• Elites
8 minutes ago, k*itlind said:

Yeah some of them. We only talk through Facebook though. I went to high school in a different state then moved back to my hometown after graduating so I'm not able to see them.

Facebook is good for that reason I usually use it to keep in touch with people I haven’t talked to in a while 

• Heart 1

My best friend from High School passed away from a blood issue... he was the one I would still be talking to today as he is the first person I ever made a comedy bit with. Really sad. He was a great guy, better than I would ever be.

• Heart 3
  • Star 1

• Elites
2 minutes ago, Onision said:

My best friend from High School passed away from a blood issue... he was the one I would still be talking to today as he is the first person I ever made a comedy bit with. Really sad. He was a great guy, better than I would ever be.

It’s difficult to see people we care about d*e and especially since was so young 😔 It makes me appreciate people more since that can happen any day 

• Heart 1

I'm friends with quite a few on FB, but we're definitely not friends in real life anymore. We don't hang out or talk. Occasionally, someone may hit me up and we'll chat and play catch up online, but that's it. The majority of my long time friends I met in my early 20's. But again, a lot of them I don't really talk to or hang out with anymore either. There's no one I consider a real friend nowadays. No one I talk to all the time or hang out with often. I'm too much of a loner and most people are caught up in their own lives with k***s and whatnot.

• Heart 1

• Elites
40 minutes ago, OldGreqq said:

I'm friends with quite a few on FB, but we're definitely not friends in real life anymore. We don't hang out or talk. Occasionally, someone may hit me up and we'll chat and play catch up online, but that's it. The majority of my long time friends I met in my early 20's. But again, a lot of them I don't really talk to or hang out with anymore either. There's no one I consider a real friend nowadays. No one I talk to all the time or hang out with often. I'm too much of a loner and most people are caught up in their own lives with k***s and whatnot.

Yeah it happens a lot of people I used to talk to have k***s and got married etc but it’s nice to reach out to them once in a while 

• Elites

55 minutes ago, PoptartBarbie said:

No . I talk to literally almost no one irl . I don’t really see anyone during the day , accept at my job. 

my best friend in hs recently contacted me to tell me someone we knew died , but that’s about it. lol 😂 

It’s ok to not talk to people if you dont want to I feel like that some times too 😆

• Heart 1