Weirdest Hobbies Ever (+ Strange Interests)

I'm pretty boring, so my interests aren't that different from many other people. I like camping / hiking, but I don't get to do it much. Music shows. Video games when I have time. I have spurts where I try to research my family history / family tree. I get frustrated though because my lineage is hard to track. I pick it up again every six months or so. 

• Elites

I have morbid curiosity. I don't know why. That's my interest. I like to go on reddit and look at r/makemesuffermore or go on 4chan, or just really messed up sites. But never illegal sites. I went on the Dark Web once, never again. 

I used to love to draw, but I lost motivation for it, perhaps I'll pick it back up again. I like video games I grew up with it, Board Games and Camping I enjoy as well. 
I used to love hiking until my asthma got so severe, I still like doing it occasionally to a minimum 😄 

• Heart 1

Tarot reading, writing stories I rarely finish (could really use a partner in crime to help 😂)

Trying gain every achievement in games I play, even though some I don't pick back up for awhile. Making up lyrics in cars with people I drive to hospitals and such. It cheers them up.  Ghost hunting has been one for years, but ever since covid, haven't been able to do much...

I like to people watch and make up convos in my head or like... "I bet you that person will save the world today somehow". I'm just... idk. 🤭

• Heart 1

17 hours ago, Lilliako said:

I have morbid curiosity. I don't know why. That's my interest. I like to go on reddit and look at r/makemesuffermore or go on 4chan, or just really messed up sites. But never illegal sites. I went on the Dark Web once, never again.

I checked out that r/makemesuffermore. A lot of those pictures made me cringe. There was a video of some people helping a constipated elephant, One was of an amputated foot, and the rest was some really gr*ss stuff. I was like holy sh*t. I can say confidently now that what has been seen cannot be unseen. 

Edited by Terminated

• Elites
10 minutes ago, t*rminated said:

I checked out that r/makemesuffermore. A lot of those pictures made me cringe. There was a video of some people helping a constipated elephant, One was of an amputated foot, and the rest was some really gr*ss stuff. I was like holy sh*t. I can say confidently now that what has been seen cannot be unseen. 

Haha, yeah some people can take it, some can't. I'm so sorry you had to endure that. 

4 minutes ago, Lilliako said:

Haha, yeah some people can take it, some can't. I'm so sorry you had to endure that. 

lol it wasn't so bad. The elephant video was funny. I used to look up war videos on some website. Just out of curiosity. There was one of a boy missing his lower jaw and bleeding......ALOT in some other country. Then I saw another of a riot somewhere in Africa and they beat this poor man to d**th and lit him on fire. Then I saw one of a monk setting himself on fire in some other country. Not sure if it was India or not. 

• Star 1

• Elites
Just now, t*rminated said:

lol it wasn't so bad. The elephant video was funny. I used to look up war videos on some website. Just out of curiosity. There was one of a boy missing his lower jaw and bleeding......ALOT in some other country. Then I saw another of a riot somewhere in Africa and they beat this poor man to d**th and lit him on fire. Then I saw one of a monk setting himself on fire in some other country. Not sure if it was India or not. 

Damn. Kind of reminds me of those you know who people. But yeah, it's honestly just your morbid curiosity. You get curious about the morbid stuff. Sometimes your stomach can take it, sometimes it can. My stomach can't take it when it comes to c******n. Or eye stuff. 

Just now, Lilliako said:

Damn. Kind of reminds me of those you know who people. But yeah, it's honestly just your morbid curiosity. You get curious about the morbid stuff. Sometimes your stomach can take it, sometimes it can. My stomach can't take it when it comes to c******n. Or eye stuff. 

My ex wife used to work in the ER as a CNA and scribe. 

A couple brought in this little girl. She was 2. Her father backed over her in the drive way. No one was watching her. My ex wife got a front row seat to see this little girl d*e on the table. 

She came home and cried for days. I had never seen her so upset. I really believe both parents should have been charged with c hild neglect and did time in p*****n. Sadly they did not as it was ruled an "accident". 

18 hours ago, Lilliako said:

I also have a morbid curiosity, so obvs had to check out that reddit. 😳😆

I follow a couple of cool accounts on insta (@mrs_angemi and @past_mortems); they're more my kind of morbid curiosity 😂

• Elites

I love collecting rocks. A lot cheaper than buying merch also holds more value to me. I want to get a tumbler one day that cleans off the top layers they’re even more beautiful than before.

• Heart 1

For me it would be collecting broken phones and tablets

On 6/19/2021 at 10:10 PM, Onision said:

Well thanks guys... I mean... I'm such a social outcast it's amazing to see anyone saying som*thing genuinely constructive about me.

Lets Go Reaction GIF

You’re welcome

• Elites

I collect hobbies.  

Basically, I see som*thing somewhere and I say "Hey, I'm going to do that." It goes pretty well, I make one or two things from said hobby and then never do it again.

Felting (attached a picture of a poro I made), crocheting, modeling with clay, digital modeling(maya and blender),reburnishing furniture, sewing dolls, making my own clothes, painting... One time I bought a keyboard and learned how to play the chorus from "Servant of Evil"

About the only hobbies I've kept were gaming, drawing, writing, and baking. 

IMG_20200323_081817.jpg

• Heart 1

On 7/10/2021 at 1:33 AM, Leaf_ said:

I love collecting rocks. A lot cheaper than buying merch also holds more value to me. I want to get a tumbler one day that cleans off the top layers they’re even more beautiful than before.

I love to collect rocks! Amber is my fav cause it glows under black light 

odd hobbies. Fursuit/kigu isn’t THAT odd anymore is it? 
I have tons of normal hobbies like quilt making, painting, and sculpting. Been getting into rpg maker. Idk this all seems like normie stuff lol

pic of my last head I made: 

49EC21AE-7D41-4CFD-AB9B-6BAD33AB37E0.jpeg

Edited by Anna Chandler
  • Heart 1

Hobbies

I dress up as mythical creatures like mermaids, fairies, sorcerers, etc. I only share that with my FB family.

Collections

Anything pretty from nature

I just found a beautiful Great Horned Owl feather. This is a primary feather from his wing. 🦉 🪶FB_IMG_1627893660405.thumb.jpg.84dba4013f83133e0218c917292b75d2.jpg

FB_IMG_1627893847505.jpg

• Heart 2