So I have an 11 year old male cat, he's helped me through a lot in his 11 years with me. My "grounding buddy". Knows when I'm upset, panicking and cuddles with me. I say I love you to him everyday, and he always "talks" back to me.

However I'm a bit confused over my 2 year old cat. She seems to have nightmares or som*thing? She wakes up, and freaks out in a weird vocal tone. Once i talk to her and pet her she calms down & goes about her normal routine. 

Does your cat have nightmares? Any interesting or funny stories about your kitties? 

stand up weird cat GIF

• Heart 1

25 minutes ago, PoptartBarbie said:

Mine like twitches in her sleep so . I think so , but she’s always sweet when I wake her up so idk 

Aww like her little paws? I always imagine when they do they they're trying to catch som*thing in their dreams. I can relate 🤣 that's so sweet! How old is she? My cats are both tabbys. They both have that "m" shape on their forehead 

• Heart 1

i have a 15 year old gal and she's just a cuddle bug

my husband's cat is like 4 or 5, and a couple years ago she had a litter of 4. we kept 3 and the 4th one went with my bestie who moved accross the country. its definitely the cat life for me. lmao

• Star 1

• Mod

I have two cats and the younger one always whines when he wants som*thing. It's cute but can be annoying because he will whine over and over. My other cat who I've had longer always likes to lay on my lap when I'm sitting down. She meows a lot 😄

• Star 1

I have two cats, a girl and a boy. The boy, Achilles, is an all black cat and is somewhere around 4 years old, a complete tom cat. He's super friendly, but he's a handful. He's always getting into things and knocking stuff down. Sometimes he acts more like a dog than a cat. He chews stuff up. I have door stops on all my closets so that he can't paw them open and chew my shoes (which he has done). He has many other antics he pulls; too many to list. He likes to get very vocal after taking a poo 💩🤣,  like he's announcing to the world what he's done. He sometimes will freak out and just start meowing real loud for no reason too and get this real crazy look in his eye. It's almost like he's begging for attention, but then doesn't want it when I try to give it to him.

The girl, Maki, is about 2 and I got her in the hopes that she would calm Achilles down a bit, and she did...some, but not completely. She's a tortoiseshell cat and a complete angel, She's really dainty, very cuddly and friendly, a little bit of a talker (she talks back when I talk to her), and never gets into or destroys anything. No problems with her at all.

• Star 1

5 minutes ago, OldGreqq said:

I have two cats, a girl and a boy. The boy, Achilles, is an all black cat and is somewhere around 4 years old, a complete tom cat. He's super friendly, but he's a handful. He's always getting into things and knocking stuff down. Sometimes he acts more like a dog than a cat. He chews stuff up. I have door stops on all my closets so that he can't paw them open and chew my shoes (which he has done). He has many other antics he pulls; too many to list. He likes to get very vocal after taking a poo 💩🤣,  like he's announcing to the world what he's done. He sometimes will freak out and just start meowing real loud for no reason too and get this real crazy look in his eye. It's almost like he's begging for attention, but then doesn't want it when I try to give it to him.

The girl, Maki, is about 2 and I got her in the hopes that she would calm Achilles down a bit, and she did...some, but not completely. She's a tortoiseshell cat and a complete angel, She's really dainty, very cuddly and friendly, a little bit of a talker (she talks back when I talk to her), and never gets into or destroys anything. No problems with her at all.

The vocal after the poo thing is what my male cat does too 😂 so I'm like okay, okay buddy. Then clean it up time. 🤣 

I call my older male cat the counselor (he knows feelings)

And my young female cat the librarian. (She is very about her own schedule, even mine. When it's time for bed (its her way) she comes in to alert me, pats my shoulder, hugs my leg.  Plus she looks super grumpy because she has a weird brow line that just makes her look mad, but they're both super sweet. ❤

• Heart 1
  • Funny 1

7 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

The vocal after the poo thing is what my male cat does too 😂 so I'm like okay, okay buddy. Then clean it up time. 🤣 

I call my older male cat the counselor (he knows feelings)

And my young female cat the librarian. (She is very about her own schedule, even mine. When it's time for bed (its her way) she comes in to alert me, pats my shoulder, hugs my leg.  Plus she looks super grumpy because she has a weird brow line that just makes her look mad, but they're both super sweet. ❤

I call my male cate the troublemaker or the weirdo because he does have a weird personality, but he really is a sweetheart too. 

20170912_053707_copy_1970x1107_copy_1947x1094.thumb.jpg.81a9c6a09ce006d3748ba90f44cf766e.jpg

And yes he is my sink kitty and loves to lay in the sink, lol. My female can also have a grumpy look sometimes. I think it's just her coloring, the tortoiseshell coloring can sometimes make her look angry.

20190107_144711_copy_1626x914_copy_1608x904.thumb.jpg.e9cff54d930c949593309dc0b8479bbb.jpg

Do your cats get along? Mine do, but they won't cuddle with each other, just with me. They play together though or play fight chasing each other around. 

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

33 minutes ago, OldGreqq said:

I call my male cate the troublemaker or the weirdo because he does have a weird personality, but he really is a sweetheart too. 

20170912_053707_copy_1970x1107_copy_1947x1094.thumb.jpg.81a9c6a09ce006d3748ba90f44cf766e.jpg

And yes he is my sink kitty and loves to lay in the sink, lol. My female can also have a grumpy look sometimes. I think it's just her coloring, the tortoiseshell coloring can sometimes make her look angry.

20190107_144711_copy_1626x914_copy_1608x904.thumb.jpg.e9cff54d930c949593309dc0b8479bbb.jpg

Do your cats get along? Mine do, but they won't cuddle with each other, just with me. They play together though or play fight chasing each other around. 

They do things together, spy on me, chase each other, play that hide and seek sometimes. My older boy doesn't want to play as often though. He has allergies so I have to give him drops frequently. They will sleep next to each other sometimes. Your kitties are so cute 😍

20210364368855u8007.jpg

• Heart 3

On 6/22/2021 at 2:15 AM, brittniisundae said:

So I have an 11 year old male cat, he's helped me through a lot in his 11 years with me. My "grounding buddy". Knows when I'm upset, panicking and cuddles with me. I say I love you to him everyday, and he always "talks" back to me.

However I'm a bit confused over my 2 year old cat. She seems to have nightmares or som*thing? She wakes up, and freaks out in a weird vocal tone. Once i talk to her and pet her she calms down & goes about her normal routine. 

Does your cat have nightmares? Any interesting or funny stories about your kitties? 

stand up weird cat GIF

Mine do that too lol they snore as well. Guess they are dreaming heavily 😴

• Star 1

On 6/22/2021 at 8:03 AM, brittniisundae said:

Aww like her little paws? I always imagine when they do they they're trying to catch som*thing in their dreams. I can relate 🤣 that's so sweet! How old is she? My cats are both tabbys. They both have that "m" shape on their forehead 

Aww my Willow has the M on her forehead too, I love tabby markings 😍

Snapchat-2013509736.thumb.jpg.49948e4daf9687deb4b5bad2fd696ca5.jpg