Are You Pro COVID Vaccine?

I wish. My doctors want me to hold off on it due to my severe allergies. They said to wait at least a little longer. I'm still trying to push it. 😕 I'm seeing another doctor this week, so I'm going to ask yet again. I'm an impatient patient, with good reason. 🧐

For the ones that got vaccinated twice  can y’all give me a update of how you feel so I can know for sure to get it because everyone body is different and can react to it differently 

Also I’m curious 

1 hour ago, paperandsky said:

Did anyone get/feel sick after taking Pfizer? I’m getting it tomorrow and I’m nervous about that. Not looking forward to feeling sick afterwards.

I got sick both times after I got my shots. I had chills, nausea, head ache, and could barely get around.

I'm with @PoptartBarbie You should still get vaccinated though. Its better then getting sick with the actual virus and you pushing up daisies if your body couldn't fight it. 

But its your body. Your rules. You do what you want. 

• Heart 1

35 minutes ago, PoptartBarbie said:

@paperandsky I would recommend getting it. Even though I had a really bad reaction and was extremely sick after. For actually about a week and a half. I can't prove that it was the vaccine though. Possibly could've been different .

But literally the day after my second does I started having problems breathing, developed into a respiratory infection and double ear infection within the week. I thought I was going to suffocate. I have an extremely bad immune system and metabolism though. So I would just recommend everyone getting it most people seem to be fine. And my reaction was most likely some random other virus.

Did it hurt? I ****ing h**e needles. 😩

19 hours ago, paperandsky said:

Did it hurt? I ****ing h**e needles. 😩

I'm not overly fond of needles and I bite my lower lip when I get the occasional flu shot. Because that's the responsible thing to do.

It sounds to me that you don't want to get the vaccine. No one's going to debate with you why you should get the shot. No one is going to pamper you into getting it.

Just don't worry about it anymore. If you catch the virus and it kills you. Everyone gave you fair warning. 

I haven’t yet because it was severely rushed. I’m not anit-vax or anything and I’m willing to take it but I don’t know how it’ll effect me further down the line when I’m like 20 or som*thing. 

Posted (edited)

42 minutes ago, t*rminated said:

I'm not overly fond of needles and I bite my lower lip when I get the occasional flu shot. Because that's the responsible thing to do.

It sounds to me that you don't want to get the vaccine. No one's going to debate with you why you should get the shot. No one is going to pamper you into getting it.

Just don't worry about it anymore. If you catch the virus and it kills you. Everyone gave you fair warning. 

I just got it. And I’m going to get the second dose, so yeah. I definitely wanted to get it. I don’t want to get COVID or give it to anyone. I never said I didn’t want to get it, I was going to get it regardless. 🙄

Edited by paperandsky
  • Heart 1

2 hours ago, paperandsky said:

I just got it. And I’m going to get the second dose, so yeah. I definitely wanted to get it. I don’t want to get COVID or give it to anyone. I never said I didn’t want to get it, I was going to get it regardless. 🙄

Good. I'm very happy you got vaccinated. I know it's not always easy. 👍

• Heart 1

A world wide pandemic. Of course politicians will take advantage of the situation in ways. However, I have not been able to get the vaccine due to my doctor not green lighting it. I have severe & unusual allergies, so they want to hold off on it until they receive further information in regards to people like me. I have been pushing it, because I do take it seriously. I help people with autoimmune d*****s, who are on immunosuppressant m******n. So I'm always in the loop of being as cautious as possible, just like last year. & It's the reason why I haven't been able to get a lot of my projects off the ground because they involve other people. 

When I view a variety of info, I research the clash between them. So no, I don't often trust certain sources. But I've taken the pandemic seriously, because of those I care for and about.

I'm fine always taking the most proper precautions. & when I'm able to, I'll do my part.

You can't help but to wonder what anyone in this world is up to. But also, this is life. & these things have been happening over, and over again.

• Heart 2

9 hours ago, Nsimon said:

Is covid real?  

I'm convinced it's real. My mother, my mother's husband, my sister, my nephew, and my girlfriend all had it. They had to get breath treatments. They said it was one of the worst times they'd been sick. My mother described it as a living h ell. 

• Star 1

7 minutes ago, catscratchez said:

waiting to see if i can get mine! :] i dont want the rona and im def willing to put up with the side effects from the vaccine if it means not catching it n protecting my loved ones 

You can still catch it and spread it. The shot gives you some resistance. What it really does is it keeps the virus from killing you with severe symptoms, like making your lungs fill up with fluid and making you suffocate. 😁

the vaccine lower the chances of getting the virus and to prevent you from catching other diseases but the news reporters said you can still catch it and should still where your mask plus social distance 😭 I’m just confused

Edited by Minty

I am totaly Pro Vaccination (I work parttime in the medical area with my partner too specially while the pandemic as Paramedics but mostly on needed Times aka "on hold" for crisis situations)

Regarding the "Can i get it" Question yes you can. 

NO Vaccine will save you from the Disease what the Vaccines do is to give your Immune System a Wanted Poster of the Disease so they know its one.
Because first everything in the Body will be considered "Part of the Body" since there is so much going around. As soon som*thing falls out of "order" like a virus infection which destroys massive amounts of cells the System reacts itself / generates a own Wanted Poster. The Vaccine wants to skip this step by giving them a "Fake Version" to learn on. But even then when the Real Virus enters the Body its not just 1 Viral Cell its thousands and those will infect cells and will  replicate BUT everytime a cell encounters a White Blood Cell or any other Scanning Cell they will get hunted by the cells through biological markers given out. And since viruses often "Clump" together in hotspots they lead them directly to them making it easier to destroy them without overrunnung the whole system in a "SEARCH EVERYTHING" attempt. (Which is what throws you into the ER if you are unlucky!) 

So Yes you can still catch it but then your Immunesystem will handle it way before it gets out of Hand and before you generate enough to effectifely infect others. Allthough you might become Infectious for some hours or even Days depending on how many initial viruses you catched and how strong your immunesystem is in general. 

(If there are any questions im gladly to explain as much as i know ^^) 

• Star 1

So my stepbrother’s grandma just passed away and he’s blaming it on the COVID vaccine. I don’t buy that. He said she had kidney failure, but he thinks the vaccine ki**ed her. If that were true, don’t you think we would be hearing about all these people d***g after getting the shot considering how many people got it? Oh, and my cousin hasn’t gotten the vaccine. Neither has has her husband. She’s saying they don’t need it because they already had COVID. I’ve heard that isn’t true, and what about the variants?

On 6/25/2021 at 9:58 PM, summerlusk said:

Did anyone get/feel sick after taking Pfizer? I’m getting it tomorrow and I’m nervous about that. Not looking forward to feeling sick afterwards.

I got Pfizer. My first dose, I felt nothing. 2nd dose, my arm started to really hurt and then I woke up the next day feeling like I had the flu - chills, aches, headache, all of that. The next day, I had a mild headache, but otherwise felt fine. Day after that, I was completely back to normal. So, only one day where I was completely down/sick in bed. 

1 minute ago, Strawberry said:

I got Pfizer. My first dose, I felt nothing. 2nd dose, my arm started to really hurt and then I woke up the next day feeling like I had the flu - chills, aches, headache, all of that. The next day, I had a mild headache, but otherwise felt fine. Day after that, I was completely back to normal. So, only one day where I was completely down/sick in bed. 

I’m fully vaxxed now. I got Pfizer. I had no side effects besides feeling drowsy and my arm hurting, which went away after taking OTC painkillers.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, summerlusk said:

I’m fully vaxxed now. I got Pfizer. I had no side effects besides feeling drowsy and my arm hurting, which went away after taking OTC painkillers.

good for you! 

On 6/26/2021 at 11:13 PM, Nsimon said:

Why not get one?  Because I haven't ruled out whether this is population control yet.  Is covid real?  I still don't know if the vaccine kills me over time and/or gives me covid itself.  I don't know if the doctors themselves are going along with this plan or if they were thr***ened somehow.  I don't know if peoples' d**th certificates stating covid as their cause of d***hs are legit. 

Until I know all this for sure, no vaccine for me.  In fact, I don't even trust blood tests or any syringe for that matter, but I'm a bit paranoid too.  The question is, do you trust the government/media?  If so, get your vaccine.  If not, I'd stay away.

Oh, it's definitely real. I know so many people who've had it. I won't lie, most were fine, but I know a few who ended up in the hospital. My uncle was admitted to the ICU with the blood oxygen saturation of 84 (normal is 95-100). My roommate had it and he was fine, except that it inflamed a nerve in his leg really bad for a few days. 

I trust the government/media to the extent that I don't think they'd purposely concoct a fake virus, lockdown the whole country and forge hundreds of thousands of death certificates for no reason. And I damn sure trust them more than I trust QAnon. 

And it's not just the US government, it's the whole world that is affected. So, this isn't a US government plot. haha. 

• Star 1

Yep fully vaxxed. 

I will give a tip just in case it helps anyone else. When I got the first moderna shot I got super sick. Like couldn’t move. Turns out I had COVID with no symptoms. So when the immune response kicked in from the vaccine and my body DID realize I had it omg. Horrible. I had to go the hospital and be given oxygen. Then I laid in bed for  week just focusing solely on breathing since it was so hard to. 

So get tested before hand. Everyone who’s had a “bad reaction” was actually  COVID 

Positive without realizing it. I still would have eventually developed symptoms but they’ve found that the vaccine does escalate things so if you only had a ***** case it would be a moderate, and if moderate severe. 

Yep just make sure you’re negative before you go. It’s still worth it! 

E34E5471-ED8A-4CC0-A7A8-3C9A024B2892.jpeg

On 7/11/2021 at 12:05 AM, Minty said:

the vaccine lower the chances of getting the virus and to prevent you from catching other diseases but the news reporters said you can still catch it and should still where your mask plus social distance 😭 I’m just confused

Humans are full of flaws… especially humans in the media… so who knows… may as well play it safe.

• Star 1