VERY Important Notice About The Onision Forum

Admin

Would it be possible to get verified by snapping ID blurring all the other details but date of birth and sending it to you somehow? You could put adult themed content in another group that is locked unless you've been verified. 

I have no idea what it takes to run a forum so fair enough if that idea is not possible whatsoever. And considering everything you've been through, I completely understand if you don't even want to entertain that idea. 

19 minutes ago, SailorVenus said:

Would it be possible to get verified by snapping ID blurring all the other details but date of birth and sending it to you somehow? You could put adult themed content in another group that is locked unless you've been verified. 

I have no idea what it takes to run a forum so fair enough if that idea is not possible whatsoever. And considering everything you've been through, I completely understand if you don't even want to entertain that idea. 

That's a lot of work just to talk about adult-themed stuff ~ I'm not so much into being able to discuss stuff like that to the extent where I'm making a special process just to get to that point - I'd rather just avoid the topic as I mean, we're all pretty much strangers and talking to strangers about those topics in general probably isn't a great idea.

Keeping it friendly for all audiences seems like the lowest stress concept and I like this forum for a number of reasons - adult themes aren't required.

• Heart 2

4 minutes ago, Onision said:

That's a lot of work just to talk about adult-themed stuff ~ I'm not so much into being able to discuss stuff like that to the extent where I'm making a special process just to get to that point - I'd rather just avoid the topic as I mean, we're all pretty much strangers and talking to strangers about those topics in general probably isn't a great idea.

Keeping it friendly for all audiences seems like the lowest stress concept and I like this forum for a number of reasons - adult themes aren't required.

I totally understand. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

The forum updates have been great btw. It's really well formatted.