Would you be upset if this happened to you?

• Elites

I went to the bathroom at the doctors office to give a urine sample and I remember this man watching me walk in to the bathroom and while I’m in the bathroom he opens the door and closes it a few seconds later and says “you should’ve locked the door then” I guess I should’ve but you knew I was in the bathroom…

• Star 1

Yes I would. I especially be more upset if it happened to my girlfriend too. I'm sorry that happened to you. I believe he did it on purpose and it was wrong of him. This man needs to have his a ss kicked. Sometimes a good flogging is what some j*rks need. 

• Heart 2
  • Star 1

10 minutes ago, k*itlind said:

but he saw you go in there so he shouldn't have opened it.

That aggravates me. I'd beat 8 shades of s hit out of someone if I caught them doing that to my girlfriend or my daughter. I'd flog them real good. I swear no one has any morals today even if they claim they have a religion. 

giphy.gif

Edited by Terminated
  • Star 1

40 minutes ago, pinkagaricus said:

I went to the bathroom at the doctors office to give a urine sample and I remember this man watching me walk in to the bathroom and while I’m in the bathroom he opens the door and closes it a few seconds later and says “you should’ve locked the door then” I guess I should’ve but you knew I was in 

Me being the sarcastic one I am wouldve told the guy I'm glad I tucked my wiener away then!

• Heart 1
  • Star 1