Worst date ever?

The worst date I had was when I was 16. I went on two dates, 2 being the worst. She was very condescending and treated me like I was stupid. I didn't like how she made me feel. On the second date the girl I was dating called her friend and invited her while we were eating at this Chinese restaurant. She came in and they sat down and talked. They just talked over me like I wasn't there. I felt very ignored. So I thought this will get better. But no she continued to ignore me. So I got up and walked out. I didn't call her. I quit acknowledging her at school. She did the same. 

• Elites

Probably when we walked to the movie theatre and he picked a newer Star Wars movie to watch when I hadn’t seen ANY other Star Wars movies. Got in an argument with me and brought a stranger into it. Didn’t even flirt with me or anything cute while we were out. years later found out I was a teacher and all he had to say was “I think I need to be punished Miss Brooke”. I mean listen I can get on board with that but not with this circ*mstance 😂

• Heart 1

• Elites

The guy took me to a bar for our first date, while he was at the bar ordering our drinks another guy came over and was asking me to dance, as I was saying no, the guy I was on the date with came back and shoved the other guy and started going off. I wasn’t impressed with the way he handled it so I had him just take me home and never saw him again.