Jump to content

Ever had an STD?


Recommended Posts


Here's som*thing evil one of my exs did. Call me after I left and told me I needed to get checked again immediately, for hiv because their doctor said they have it and they also forgot to tell me about someone else. Waiting on my results sent me into a mode I can't even describe. Ive never had anything before so I was like...you know. Results came back, I was fine.  

Then shortly after they called again and said don't worry it was a false positive, and laughed. 

So thankfully nothing. But it happens to others 😔 so...that makes me feel bad that I feel lucky.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

Here's som*thing evil one of my exs did. Call me after I left and told me I needed to get checked again immediately, for hiv because their doctor said they have it and they also forgot to tell me about someone else. Waiting on my results sent me into a mode I can't even describe. Ive never had anything before so I was like...you know. Results came back, I was fine.  

Then shortly after they called again and said don't worry it was a false positive, and laughed. 

So thankfully nothing. But it happens to others 😔 so...that makes me feel bad that I feel lucky.

Speaking of exes. My ex wife, before I moved out and filed for divorce. Her lover gave her Chlamydia. I'd been trying to fix the marriage. But she was cheating.  She gave it to me. It's curable. 

Quote

Chlamydia is a common STD that can infect both men and women. It can cause serious, permanent damage to a woman's reproductive system. This can make it difficult or impossible for her to get pregnant later on. Chlamydia can also cause a potentially f***l ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy that occurs outside the womb).

https://www.cdc.gov/std/chlamydia/stdfact-chlamydia.htm#:~:text=Chlamydia is a common STD,that occurs outside the womb).

So it started to sting when I'd urinate. Then later my testicles hurt and I started getting heavy discharge. Then weeks later I was in agony. The health department said they couldn't see or test me for another 2 weeks. I said to them "are you f*cking kidding me?" because I didn't want to ask my mother for help. My mom has connections with a few doctors and lawyers around town. 

So I did call her for help. I couldn't take it anymore. The doctor took one look at me. Said it was Chlamydia. Said he dealt with this kind of thing all of he time. Gave me 4 pills of azithromycin. Said I'd be cured in 7 days or less. He told me not to sleep with my ex wife or have unprotected *** with anyone else. 

Later on. She and I got into it and I moved to another apartment and I filed with a lawyer in November of 2019. 

Edited by Terminated
  • Star 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, t*rminated said:

Speaking of exes. My ex wife, before I moved out and filed for divorce. Her lover gave her Chlamydia. I'd been trying to fix the marriage. But she was cheating.  She gave it to me. It's curable. 

So it started to sting when I'd urinate. Then later my testicles hurt and I started getting heavy discharge. Then weeks later I was in agony. The health department said they couldn't see or test me for another 2 weeks. I said to them "are you f*cking kidding me?" because I didn't want to ask my mother for help. My mom has connections with a few doctors and lawyers around town. 

So I did call her for help. I couldn't take it anymore. The doctor took one look at me. Said it was Chlamydia. Said he dealt with this kind of thing all of he time. Gave me 4 pills of azithromycin. Said I'd be cured in 7 days or less. He told me not to sleep with my ex wife or have unprotected *** with anyone else. 

Later on. She and I got into it and I moved to another apartment and I filed with a lawyer in November of 2019. 

Wow! That's so much stress and pain. Im so sorry that all happened to you. 😔 I'm happy though that you're doing well now though. What a story. Sheesh. 😮

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, brittniisundae said:

Wow! That's so much stress and pain. Im so sorry that all happened to you. 😔 I'm happy though that you're doing well now though. What a story. Sheesh. 😮

Thank you. It's you I should be apologizing to instead. I'm glad it wasn't HIV.

I still think your story wins over mine. If someone told me they had HIV after I had s ex with them. I'd lose my damn mind. I think you're a strong person who over came an extremely stressful situation. 

  • Star 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, t*rminated said:

Thank you. It's you I should be apologizing to instead. I'm glad it wasn't HIV.

I still think your story wins over mine. If someone told me they had HIV after I had s ex with them. I'd lose my damn mind. I think you're a strong person who over came an extremely stressful situation. 

Youre definitely a strong person too! Can you imagine a world where all people actually put effort and honesty into relationships? That would be amazing  GOD. GOD IF YOU'RE THERE. Why did you give this type of free will to such primitive parasites? Help 😂 No, but honestly thank you ❤ I wish you all the best in your current! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

None that I know of! I get tested every couple years and have never had an issue. I did scare myself recently because I got a small cyst down there 2 years ago and I was all freaked out because I didn't know what it was. Went to the doctor and she was like, nope, completely normal. She cut it open and drained it and it was all gone. Well, mostly. There's still a small bump there that will probably never go away. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Elites
Posted (edited)

I've been spending a moment trying to build up the courage to come out with this, because this is a public forum and I am just a really nervous person but.....--

I was SA, and contracted Genital and Oral Herpes from it. I always view myself as gr*ss or as someone that no one would want, but at least I'm someone who is honest, because anytime I get serious with someone, I tell them about it, and the usual response is that they don't want to want to be in a relationship with me, and sometimes not even talk to me again. It's disheartening, but it's som*thing I get used to.

Edited by Lilliako
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Lilliako said:

I've been spending a moment trying to build up the courage to come out with this, because this is a public forum and I am just a really nervous person but.....--

I was SA, and contracted Genital and Oral Herpes from it. I always view myself as gr*ss or as someone that no one would want, but at least I'm someone who is honest, because anytime I get serious with someone, I tell them about it, and the usual response is that they don't want to want to be in a relationship with me, and sometimes not even talk to me again. It's disheartening, but it's som*thing I get used to.

That is so horrible! Not only do you have to deal with the emotional trauma of SA, you are subjected to it and reminded of it for the rest of your life. That saddens me that you must deal with so much emotional trauma from both the perpetrator and the people who you must deal with rejecting you. Don't worry, the right person will love you no matter what. I have an old acquaintance that had herpes (she's an old roommate) and she has been with her current partner for probably around 10 years. I've lost track they've been together so long. Don't lose heart or hope! Thank you for being brave and telling your story!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Lilliako said:

I've been spending a moment trying to build up the courage to come out with this, because this is a public forum and I am just a really nervous person but.....--

I was SA, and contracted Genital and Oral Herpes from it. I always view myself as gr*ss or as someone that no one would want, but at least I'm someone who is honest, because anytime I get serious with someone, I tell them about it, and the usual response is that they don't want to want to be in a relationship with me, and sometimes not even talk to me again. It's disheartening, but it's som*thing I get used to.

You're pretty from what I've seen of you in the selfie's thread. I don't know why men just pass you up over that. A lot of men have imaginary high standards. 

Herpes is very common. Don't worry about it. Some people have it and never show symptoms. I mean. I've slept with 12 women since my divorce off of Tinder. If I was single and there was this hot girl that I was seeing who told me she had Herpes or HPV. I'd sleep with her anyway and pursue a relationship. I'm 35. I'm not getting any younger. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...