Do You Have A Driver's License?

I technically passed my driver's license test when I was 15 because drivers Ed let's you take it early in Indiana it was weird because i wasn't allowed to drive my car without another licensed person until I was 16 because I got mine early. Lol 😆 kind of like a permit but I had my actual license.

So like ya I've had my license for about 10 years now. 

As for my car I have one and have car payments unfortunately because I bought one new in 2018 . Right now it s*cks because someone screwed up my trunk not understanding roundabouts and hit me. Few months ago. Insurance reconstructed the body. But they refused to fix the notification that the trunk was always open . So now my car says my trunk is always open.so now I have to take it somewhere else to get that fixed at some point. Since it's only m***rly inconvenient it's been hard to remember to do it .

32 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

Yes & yes. Car.... I do wish I lived in an area that had a subway system though. Call me weird. 😂💕

That's one thing I miss about living in San Diego. They had a great trolley system that went all over the city. They don't have anything like that where I live. Heck, the bus system doesn't even come out to the burbs where I live.

• Star 1

No, and it is the worst ! Lol No one would teach me to drive and my mom didn’t have a car + wouldn’t let me, so I never learned. I definitely want to though 🥺

On 7/12/2021 at 1:08 AM, brittniisundae said:

Yes & yes. Car.... I do wish I lived in an area that had a subway system though. Call me weird. 😂💕

We can switch 😂🙏

• Star 1

14 minutes ago, Rick n morty babe said:

No, and it is the worst ! Lol No one would teach me to drive and my mom didn’t have a car + wouldn’t let me, so I never learned. I definitely want to though 🥺

We can switch 😂🙏

Okay! 🤣💕 I would totally teach you, by the way! I've never taught anyone 🤔 bring the music & it'll be good times! 😊