What is the oldest you'll date?

I’m 27 my husband is 28. 
I’ve dated a 28 year old when I was 20 and I wouldn’t promote that now. In theory & at this point I would cap it at 35 though. Which is the same gap. But 27 me is so far and different from 20 me. 😐

My age limit is round to 6-7 years older. 

I feel that is not a bad age gap . Talking about experience the problem with young 20s us is that we don't have enough experience, we are in different aspects of life. So someone in its early twenties dating other person in their mid thirties it is not "a cool thing" of course you can have experience and like going out with someone you find interesting. But I want a purpose on this things. I feel that it's more exciting when there is a lot of passion between both of you.

I want to fall in love, I want to give it all.

"Dure lo que dure, pero por Dios, que sea intenso"

At least, if I am making a mistake it has to be my choice , and my  pure feelings go with it . Before I was not honest enough with myself, I would trick my own self into thinking that someone in its mids thirties that has not even clear where to settle its home were gonna fall for me.

Now the cards have flipped, and I see nothing but a good" porvenier". Good actitude to face problems.

I prefer older men...my ex was 27 yrs older than me and we clicked and the *** was amazing! But at the same time if I meet someone around my age or little bit older wouldnt matter as long we loved each other

• Heart 1

• Elites

I don’t personally care too much. I like a lot of people who are much older than me. I think I’d date anywhere from 18-60s, if it was someone I really liked. I’m 22. 40s is a slightly more realistic cut off for me but I can think of multiple people older that I’m att**cted to so 🤷‍♀️ And 18 for me is kind of pushing it for some reason as well. 

• Star 1

• Elites

I’ve dated with an age gap of 26 years. I never “saw the age” it was literally a connection right away which I don’t get too often. For me ..more comes into play than age like connection, life ambition, humility, how well we co-exist together and in life. I do prefer an age range five years younger to ten years older than myself but what I think my cut off definitely is is younger than your parent’s ages and older than your c******n.

2 minutes ago, Leaf_ said:

I’ve dated with an age gap of 26 years. I never “saw the age” it was literally a connection right away which I don’t get too often. For me ..more comes into play than age like connection, life ambition, humility, how well we co-exist together and in life. I do prefer an age range five years younger to ten years older than myself but what I think my cut off definitely is is younger than your parent’s ages and older than your c******n.

Sorry, if George Clooney asked me out on a date, I'd say yes in a heartbeat. Don't care that he's literally 25 years older than me.

Not sure if it would work out but... he's George.

• Heart 1

I don't really look at age. First, it's att**ction and then second, it's whether or not we're compatible and have similar goals and morals. 

When I was younger, I used to date much older than me. I didn't have great experiences doing that because it just ended up with the guy's trying to control me.

Now that I'm older, I tend to date guy's younger than me. It's not a conscious choice, that's just the way it has ended up being.

On 7/14/2021 at 8:51 PM, MysticDawn said:

I've always went for people who were older than me. The oldest would be my husband we are 11 years apart. We've been married for 15 years, together 17. \o/ 

And yet people who are incapable of maintaining a consistent relationship will judge you for your age gap #hilarious
dating app GIF

Right now, I like having an age gap, but not too much (6-7 years). I feel that the older and experienced I get, I will probably start caring less about that. 

On the one hand , I've had bad experiences that have made me think this way in order to protect myself for being tricked and fooled again.

On the other hand, it is not about age, it's about the person behavior and intentions towards me . But that does not change at all my lived experience, so despites the fact that I should be more objective in this topic and not generalize I can't.

Perhaps it is just me, although I don't feel like I'm being unfair, it's my point of view. Of course,  if someone is worth it , I am not going to unsee it just because a number.