Are You Allergic To Anything?

I'm not allergic to anything I know of. No medicine, food, or animal allergies. I do get a bit sneezy during ragweed season, but that's it. I only seem to have seasonal allergies in Indiana. I didn't have any at all when I lived in California. 

• Elites

I'm allergic to being fabulous

No but I am allergic to cats. I am also allergic to wearing fake metal or fake material in earrings. So it has to be real, or else my ear will get super itchy and swollen and red. I'm also allergic to pollen, but who isn't?

I'm allergic to a certain type of degree cold wise, as of 2 years ago. My allergist says it should go away within 10 years. It's random, one day I'll wake up and not have it anymore. Have to watch if I'm eating anything frozen, or drinking anything too cold. Or even AC can make me itch & choke up. Dress way too warmly for winter, all that stuff. Oh, and hay. I can't touch it without rashes. A lot of things are just pollen related. So these months 🙄 well, basically any month now. But it's fine ❤

cold GIF

• Heart 1

Posted (edited)
On 7/2/2021 at 9:47 PM, k*itlind said:

I got stung by a wasp once and realized I was allergic to them. Other than that, I'm good. Although one time I woke up with my face swollen and I have no idea what caused it.

I just swell really bad from hornet stings. I'm not sure if that qualifies.

I also have found that I'm also allergic to bananas. They make my throat and ears itch horribly.

Then I've found out that I'm allergic to Nickel. It causes my skin to redden and blister. It's in cheap j*ewelry at Wal-Mart. My daughter has this allergy too. She can't wear ear rings because of the metal.

Edited by Terminated

• Mod
1 hour ago, t*rminated said:

I just swell really bad from hornet stings. I'm not sure if that qualifies.

I also have found that I'm also allergic to bananas. They make my throat and ears itch horribly.

Then I've found out that I'm allergic to Nickel. It causes my skin to redden and blister. It's in cheap j*ewelry at Wal-Mart. My daughter has this allergy too. She can't wear ear rings because of the metal.

I'm not allergic to bananas but they do give me heartburn. I think one time nickel caused me to have a some type of rash but I don't think I'm allergic to it or it would have done that all the time.

13 minutes ago, Rick n morty babe said:

I’m allergic to mosquitoes and a lot of detergents or perfume, cleansers. I have very sensitive skin that’s super soft and I get so swollen if a skeeter gets me lol but not funny 😆 I’m sweet, they know it. 

🤣 Every time somebody says skeeter I think of "Doug" the cartoon for some odd reason. I'm definitely not fond of those little things either. Well sometimes they can be huge 😳💕

• Funny 1

10 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

🤣 Every time somebody says skeeter I think of "Doug" the cartoon for some odd reason. I'm definitely not fond of those little things either. Well sometimes they can be huge 😳💕

Lmao that was such a good show, didn’t even think of that. Now I’ll never be able to say that again without laughing 🤣 

doug GIF by NickSplat

• Funny 1