Are You Happy With Your Body?

Meh, I don't love it but I don't h**e it either. The older I get, all the natural muscle I had is starting to get all soft. Like I'm not getting fatter, I just don't look all toned like I used to. I didn't have to try at all when I was younger, but now I'm going to have to actually work at it to keep from going all flabby.

6 hours ago, PoptartBarbie said:

I dont think anyone is particularly happy with themselves, I have a pretty nice body , I think Im too toned though and have always wanted less toned, more "thin looking body" but at 5 foot 2 and 110-116 lbs on average , I cant look thinner unless I drop down to about 98 . Which I think would look cool but. most people would think I look sickly. and honestly9 have struggled getting rid of my muscel  tone, which I find makes me look a little manly. but as a relatively active person it seems impossible 

I'll give you some of my flab and you can give me some of your toned muscle. 🤣😝

50 minutes ago, PoptartBarbie said:

I love it lol 😆 . You can have the issue of clothes being huge on you too lol 😆 and people thinking you're a c***d well into your 20s 

Gurl, the struggle is real when you got some curve to you too. I have a JLo booty, so I have to buy pants to fit my bum and then the waist is too big. I can never find jeans that fit right, lol.

• Heart 1

• Elites

I’m okay with where it’s at. It’s been a hard road to accept self body positivity. I’ve learned to talk to myself how I see other people and I think everyone is beautiful in their own ways. Ofc I would love to be slim fit and currently working on getting to that goal.

I think for a long time I’ve never really been happy with my body. I’ve been learning to love myself more and more as time rolls on. I did a boudoir shoot for my birthday just as som*thing to help with my self confidence. Especially after my ex really bringing down my self esteem. Even after professional hair, makeup, and lingere I still don’t feel quite beautiful yet. It’s a very mental concept, and I try more and more each day to be happy with myself so long as I’m healthy, happy, and mentally ok. 

💕

I guess I'd be described as curvy, maybe. Not totally skinny, but also not overweight... just... "normal" and healthy I guess. Is my body perfect? Noooo. But I'm happy and confident in my own skin. I try and keep healthy and I do exercise, but gone are the days where I allow the bathroom scales (or other people's opinions)  dictate my self worth. Sod that. Lol. 

Edited by Ann
  • Heart 1