Reasons To Live

Admin

Never underestimate your value in this world. Always yourself, and loved ones. There are people out there in search of someone like you, opportunities to use gifts and talents to make a change for the better. Try out new activities, food, projects, visit areas you haven't before. Adopt a pet. Hold onto the best memories. ❤

• Heart 3

Being able to experience and appreciate the little things that happen, like a stranger helping you with som*thing, seeing the beautiful sunrise/sunset, enjoying a good meal, having a cute ladybug land on you, watching the rain as you sit cozily in your home, watching an old couple still loving each other after so many years.. they all seem insignificant but when you think about it they're really worth experiencing, it fills you with hope and love.

• Heart 2

• Mod

Yeah family is the most important reason. Other reasons are all the fun things there are to do in life and getting to share fun experiences with your loved ones. Having pets is another reason to live.

• Elites

My family has worked hard to give me the best life they can I love them more than anything.One day I want to take care of them the way they’ve taken care of me and be able to do the same for my c******n.There’s so much beauty in life,I sometimes walk to the beach and just sit by the ocean whenever I’m feeling under the weather. when you get another chance at life you never take waking up for granted, our hardships just reminds us how human we are. We’re strong ❤️

I think we should make our own reasons why we want to live. Family is one. Friends are another. I think love is the best reason.

Go out and travel and see the world. Eat the best foods you can find. Have as much s ex as you can. Do what you enjoy the most and more importantly. Stay away from religion as it ruins everything.