Friend turned enemy?

• Mod

Yep... My best friend stopped talking to me in 2019 after my family accused her of using me. I don't know why she got mad at me because I told her I didn't believe she used me. I wished her a happy birthday on Facebook and said that I missed her and hoped we can hang out sometime, but she only liked the post and said nothing else. We haven't spoken since. 

• Star 1

• Elites

I had a main friend group of three including a guy a girl and myself. The guy got mad I didn’t want to be with him so he told the girl I was bad mouthing her behind her back. I believe she was hoping for a reason to get mad at me and feed into the drama, give them some entertainment. Popularity project to see who had more on whose side in the neighborhood.. After about a month when it wasn’t fun anymore, bc I didn’t entertain the situation, she apologized but our friendship wasn’t the same after. 

i don’t think i have ever had an actual friend, just people to hang out with 

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

40 minutes ago, Onision said:

If they become your enemy, were they ever your friend?

Yep, had a guy best friend named Matt and we used to do everything together. He had this friend named Kristen that I also became friends with. Kristen was dating this girl named Sandra, whom I had never met. Matt and Sandra hated each other for some reason. He was always ranting and raving about her about how awful she was. Well, I finally meet Sandra and don't have any problem with her. I try not to judge other people based on someone else's opinion, even if they are my best friend. The way I see it is Matt's issues with her were his own and I can form my own opinion. So Sandra and I become friends, and Matt completely flips out. He tells me off, tells me to delete his number, unfriends me on FB, etc. I try to reason with him, but he won't have any of it. I'm like, wow, you're really going to throw away 10+ years of friendship because I become friends with someone you don't like? Really petty and immature imo. I think this was in 2017 when it all went down.

Needless to say he came back eventually this past year and tried to be my "buddy" again. He still tries to get me to hang out, friend requested me on FB (I didn't accept). I wouldn't say we're enemies...I'm cordial to him and all, but I wouldn't really say we're friends anymore. I just don't trust him anymore because I don't think a real friend would have reacted that way.

• Heart 1

With my life I noticed "friends" stab me in the back. Significant others, and family always in front... it's always a to be continued scenario. 

If I didn't care so much about others, I'd rather just be alone. With a shaky hand I don't give up on others, but remain aware that still they may give up on me.

feels morton downey jr GIF

• Heart 2

A few years ago in 2017 I lived with a model in LA, we got along fine for about a year, then out of the blue after I moved out she at*acked me in dms for following her bf and ex- mind you, they both have tens of thousands of follwers, are in the same circles I run in, and I had no idea she dated any of them. I told her this but she didn't believe me and blocked me. Fast forward to last month, she refriended me on fb and insta out of the blue. LOL

I was also friends with another model in LA around the same time, and we always had a good time together. She has some issues but I do too so I didn't judge. I noticed she unfollwed me on insta randomly so I text her and asked why. She said som*thing like "don't talk to me again." I was really confused but I didn't message her again. Again, a few months ago she started messaging me multiple times a week asking when I would be back in LA to hang. I really don't know why this happens to me lmfao

IMG_20191129_204103.jpg