What do you love to draw?

When I'm on hold on a phone call I tend to doodle 3 d letters or bubble letters (for some reason) But when I do draw I like to draw facial features ,eg: happy eyes and mouth , or angry features,  again not quite sure why 

7 hours ago, PoptartBarbie said:

I enjoy making fantasy illustrations, I love story tellling scenes, or just cute g*rls. 

people already saw my thing but image.thumb.png.2b6dd9a480a1ef1e39b975669ed27c43.pngimage.png.5261c2e3253dfaafa6d7ed632d929847.png

this isn't whAt i enjoy but im wrappping up this k***s book about this dirty little k*d. so HAVE to draw it . which i enjoy but.... I keep procrastinating. I have had to redo a few pages so it technically is done... but touch ups.  it is a very fun concept though. 

Really beautiful art!

• Heart 1

I used to draw all of the time when I was a k*d. I quit when I was 15 because my art teacher in high school told me that my drawings were not true art. They were complete sh*it. Yes, she really told me that. She made me feel 3 inches tall. She would take my work and slam it in front of the other students. All she did was b*itch at me everyday. She humiliated me. AND she passed me with a D minus. I never drew or painted again for pleasure after I got out of her class. She made me realize and feel like I was a sh*it artist. 

Edited by Terminated
  • Heart 1
  • Star 1

44 minutes ago, PoptartBarbie said:

Thank you. 😊  honestly those are not my best but it's client work so . It is a lot of fun. And I'm excited to be done with this project hahaha 😆  I want to work on personal stuff again .

You should post some of yours I want to see. Or like let me follow you on insta. I haven't posted anything there in a long while but would love to follow

Here is some of my art ^\\\^
The file size for this forum makes me have to compress my stuff way down, so there were the only finished ones that fit

my main insta is @graveheartart 

E2410428-153D-4000-8664-782DD286AAB8.jpeg

A734ACA2-408A-4CAE-BFC2-98020E5E5767.jpeg

1 hour ago, Terminated said:

I used to draw all of the time when I was a k*d. I quit when I was 15 because my art teacher in high school told me that my drawings were not true art. They were complete sh*it. Yes, she really told me that. She made me feel 3 inches tall. She would take my work and slam it in front of the other students. All she did was b*itch at me everyday. She humiliated me. AND she passed me with a D minus. I never drew or painted again for pleasure after I got out of her class. She made me realize and feel like I was a sh*it artist. 

That makes me really mad as an ex art teacher. Even though I was always on the verge of a mental breakdown and couldn’t h*ck it I would never tell a k*d their art s*cks. “It’s not as successful as it could be” was always what I said if what someone showed me was genuinely awful. Then I’ll point you to how to improve. Turn in a big d**k with curly ball hairs trying to **** me off? Guess who’s using the anatomy book every day to draw the best medical illustration of a penis possible. (yeah I really did that and the parent teacher conference was hilarious) 

some k***s take art to blow off an hour and screw around and that really is not what it’s for. It’s to practice hand eye coordination in a non sports way, and to learn basic fundimentals. Pisses me off they make it a dumping ground for all k***s who don’t want an elective at all. Please bring back study hall. 

I can imagine your teacher felt like I did and instead of being mature and crying in the broom closet after school like me they just lashed out and took all their negative feelings out on you and your classmates. Not cool. I’m really sorry you experienced that cause I can promise your art probably wasn’t that bad. You probably were just at a nightmare school in general. 

I’ll never be caught dead back in public school. By the end of that year I was so incredibly mean 😢 but if you’re not k***s fight in your class and all sorts of psycho stuff. 

• Heart 2

3 minutes ago, PoptartBarbie said:

I love love love you're art. And mine are big too so what I did since I was in browser was web capture them by putting the file in browser. For finished stuff in a different thread  I went to my insta and just web captured the thumbnails .

On phones screencapping seems to work well

That’s such a good idea!

10 hours ago, PoptartBarbie said:

I'm not that great. But I could try. I could also make it kind of stylized . But I like kind of creepy vibed stuff. I realllllly hope when I'm off I can block out an entire night to catch up on my art actually . I've  had mandatory overtime and like 12 hour shifts. 🙃 but if I have time it'd be a fun thing to attempt

Honestly though this would probably be easier and turn out better if it were literally just photoshopped. If done well. 

But I paint in photoshop a lot anyways

@Elise if you wanted to we could also use magma studio to draw at the same time together at some point, I've only used it once with a friend . It's also phone and iPad compatible. It's just in browser. It's just like photoshop or procreate it's really cool I think. 

That sounds super fun. How many people can join?

• Heart 1

11 hours ago, PoptartBarbie said:

I'm not that great. But I could try. I could also make it kind of stylized . But I like kind of creepy vibed stuff. I realllllly hope when I'm off I can block out an entire night to catch up on my art actually . I've  had mandatory overtime and like 12 hour shifts. 🙃 but if I have time it'd be a fun thing to attempt

Honestly though this would probably be easier and turn out better if it were literally just photoshopped. If done well. 

But I paint in photoshop a lot anyways

YES!!!! I would love to see something like this!  😍 🥰

• Heart 1

17 minutes ago, PoptartBarbie said:

As many people that have the url.   It's pretty cool.  Like I know classrooms could use it yhe guy who designed it teaches a lot.

That’s so cool, if we did that a discord chat it could be a fun party ^_^

• Heart 1

• Mod

When I was a teenager, I would always draw castles or make up stories that involved vampires but I would draw out the story. I wasn't a very good artist though. It was just a fun hobby and I had quite the imagination lol

• Heart 1

On 8/6/2021 at 1:06 PM, Terminated said:

I’m sorry. You should have had my art teacher. She was so cool and never would have told you that.

• Heart 3

2 hours ago, summerlusk said:

I’m sorry. You should have had my art teacher. She was so cool and never would have told you that.

It was a required class in high school. I was in there because I needed the credit or I would have transferred out a long time ago. 

Anyways, she told me why she gave me a D minus. It was so she wouldn't have to "put up" with me again the following year. That unofficially I did not pass her class and that I was not a good student. She was t*errible to the other boys too. She wrote some guy up over something he said to her and he got in school detention a week. She was always so quick to judge and dish out write ups. 

It made me question why she even worked as a teacher. All she ever did was b*itch at and degrade everyone. 

Edited by Terminated
  • Heart 1

Drew this while chatting with my friends and was bored . Soon I’ll make a social media acct to post all of my drawings 

463D959C-88CB-4A4A-A985-1B98008CC10F.jpeg

DDEFF568-D92E-4865-94C5-5F803AEF9993.jpeg

I like to draw anime characters and others things too like mythical creatures 

But I don’t draw a lot like how I use to so I’m kinda lacking 

Well as a mini sebo that has been from it's earlier years a drawing lover I was very keen into hiperrealistic drawings.

I used to practice a lot and I felt really good and relaxed watching my creations.

Now I have become more of a meme/manga lover and I want to do a manga of my life because I find it easier to draw a lot of conversations than writing a bunch of cool drawings that literally take DAYSScreenshot_2021-09-19-19-38-58-959_com.instagram.android.thumb.jpg.1ad027b7a1cc2d890d87b8d480dfc854.jpgScreenshot_2021-09-19-19-40-44-894_com_miui.gallery.thumb.jpg.64a2bad6ed22548a320f8788080ec7ae.jpgScreenshot_2021-09-19-19-45-01-167_com_miui.gallery.thumb.jpg.96438c9f4ba084943f970d2d83aef14d.jpg

This represents what I'm usually intoo.

Umm since I got sick I've lost a lot of interest for doing things pretty, I hope next pokemon game gives me again that feeling of joy back !! So I can start again doing much more things that I like.

Because now I don't feel too inspired ...

• Heart 1

17 hours ago, brittniisundae said:

I recently have been more motivated to draw more aliens instead of stick figures. 🤣  they're not very good, but hey, a step up & free time progress.👽💕

Scheming Area 51 GIF

I love this movie I need to draw them sometime

• Star 1

On 8/20/2021 at 4:40 PM, summerlusk said:

What makes me sad is that I don’t draw as well as I used to. If you don’t use it, you really do lose it.. lol. Sigh. 😕

I did start finding joy in drawing nak*d women when I was in grade school. I thought it was okay because in TITANIC, Jack drew nak*d women, so I thought it was okay. The teacher found my work. I got into a lot of trouble. That wasn't fun. 

• Funny 1