Happy Father's Day!

Happy fathers day to all the dads!

6 hours ago, brittniisundae said:

Happy Father's day to all of you Fathers, and even you single mothers & anyone in-between providing, accepting, loving and caring for their little ones in the best ways you can. 

You're all amazing. Keep being that guiding star to them 💫💫

happy fathers day GIF by motionartsmedia

Thank you I'm a single mom myself and my dads been d**d for 20 yrs so I dont celebrate it...but that was sweet to say thank you 

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

4 hours ago, mcfly said:

my dad s*cks but happy fathers day everyone else 😅

I'm sorry to hear that. Some parents truly are poop. 😔 The best thing to do is if you are, or become a parent or even a part of a little ones life is to learn from our parents mistakes and give out what they didn't. ❤ 

2 hours ago, Allycat said:

Happy fathers day to all the dads!

Thank you I'm a single mom myself and my dads been d**d for 20 yrs so I dont celebrate it...but that was sweet to say thank you 

Aww. 😢 I'm so sorry for your loss. 🕯 always keep doing you, dear. I still wish you a lovely day! You deserve it ❤ 🤗

• Heart 2

I had a good father's day. My 2 k ids gave me a hat and some candy. It was very nice of them. 

As for my biological father. I haven't seen him in 17 years. That's how long he's been out of my life.