Introduce Yourself Here (^_^)

Hi! I’m Effy and I’m in my twenties and from the UK. I’m write for a living (non-fiction, marketing, and campaign) and I’ve been meaning to make an account here for a long time. Hope to be part of this for a long time, too. Just getting to grips with it 😊

hulloooo. I'm Sara. 29yo. Weird to explain, but I'm experimenting with my consciousness by rejecting my urge to consume media. Haven't watched movies or tv shows for many months. That's been easy, but music is a little harder to eliminate. Gabber and vaporwave are my fav but I haven't been pursuing listening to anything lately. I've had a lot of supernatural or paranormal experiences that led me to how I am now. I don't have friends but I'm testing the waters here. 🍌

• Star 2

13 minutes ago, labyrinth.rat said:

hulloooo. I'm Sara. 29yo. Weird to explain, but I'm experimenting with my consciousness by rejecting my urge to consume media. Haven't watched movies or tv shows for many months. That's been easy, but music is a little harder to eliminate. Gabber and vaporwave are my fav but I haven't been pursuing listening to anything lately. I've had a lot of supernatural or paranormal experiences that led me to how I am now. I don't have friends but I'm testing the waters here. 🍌

Welcome Sara! ❤ Have fun & enjoy. 💕 I'm sure you'll find very kind & awesome people to chat with, lots of topics to read through.

Heya, 

My name is Cursy/Ruby (either one) and I'm a broke uni student :). I'm studying psychology and am half way through my degree as of this year. I'm from Australia meaning that right now I'm studying online a lot, and I thought this might be the perfect place to make some friends or find some company. Please follow me and/or reply if you are in the need of a new friend because I am! 

P.s I cant figure out how to upload a photo for my profile picture can someone help me?

• Mod
45 minutes ago, Cursy270 said:

Heya, 

My name is Cursy/Ruby (either one) and I'm a broke uni student :). I'm studying psychology and am half way through my degree as of this year. I'm from Australia meaning that right now I'm studying online a lot, and I thought this might be the perfect place to make some friends or find some company. Please follow me and/or reply if you are in the need of a new friend because I am! 

P.s I cant figure out how to upload a photo for my profile picture can someone help me?

Hi welcome! I think you can upload a profile pic once you have made 3 posts.

• Heart 1

On 9/6/2021 at 6:38 PM, Cursy270 said:

Heya, 

What are you going to do once you graduate?

On 8/21/2021 at 7:19 PM, labyrinth.rat said:

I don't have friends but I'm testing the waters here.

mmm... a lot of us probably have more friends than we think we do

• Elites

My name is Quetsy, pronounced like "Ketsy". I am 45, I know I am an old head, but who cares, with 46 years comes wisdom. Aside from growing old gracefully, I work in accounting, run my own computer repair business, and go to school. I jump on here every now and then when I have time. I am an Onision fan for the humor. My favorite band is My Chemical Romance, the music just never gets old for me.

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

1 hour ago, Bruja626 said:

My name is Quetsy, pronounced like "Ketsy". I am 45, I know I am an old head, but who cares, with 46 years comes wisdom. Aside from growing old gracefully, I work in accounting, run my own computer repair business, and go to school. I jump on here every now and then when I have time. I am an Onision fan for the humor. My favorite band is My Chemical Romance, the music just never gets old for me.

Hello to you 🤗💕 very cool! Nice to see you on here! Wish you well & hope you enjoy your stay. 🌟

• Heart 1

Hello all! I’m Jocelyn, 26 from Canada! I’m kind of a crazy cat lady since I don’t really enjoy the company of humans. But I feel like supporters of onision and maybe on this forum might share similar views with me I feel like I can’t talk about it express in the world without being judged. I hope you all are having a wonderful day and thank you for letting me join! (Also how do I add a profile photo?)

• Elites

Hi! I'm Berry (On discord I usually go by Rag/Rose lol) I'm 20 years old, a woman who joined the banana nation a couple weeks back honestly (Don't judge me, I was a minecraft k*d growing up. I didn't look at the actually popular YT channels lol)

I do art, been practicing animation, and love to write as well. I hope to meet some super awesome people here, so... Yeah!

• Star 1

19 minutes ago, BittyBerry said:

Hi! I'm Berry (On discord I usually go by Rag/Rose lol) I'm 20 years old, a woman who joined the banana nation a couple weeks back honestly (Don't judge me, I was a minecraft k*d growing up. I didn't look at the actually popular YT channels lol)

I do art, been practicing animation, and love to write as well. I hope to meet some super awesome people here, so... Yeah!

Hello & welcome to you 💕 enjoy your stay 😊 nicely done with hobbies & interests! Very cool 🌟 

• Heart 1

On 5/8/2021 at 1:26 AM, Onision said:

Hello, I am Onision aka James.

I am here because I tried a bunch of different software options for internet forums and came to the conclusion that none competes with this so, we're back... back to the best ~ Hope you love what I did.

My favorite band... is... NIN.

How about you?
Interested Ooo GIF by reactionseditor

Favorite NIN song? 😎 Reznor is a god 

Music Video 90S GIF

Just now, seeairuhhmist said:

hey there, 

my name's Sierra, i'm from Pennsylvania. currently in college full time (it's my junior year, i'm expected to graduate in 2023)... i'm so bad with introductions lol, my favorite band is probably David Bowie 🙂

That's cool... what major and why?