Introduce Yourself Here (^_^)

Admin

Hi everyone, 

I've been a fan of Onision's since I was pretty young, I'm 24 now and still a supporter. It crushes me to see all the s***t he's been going through and the constant bombardment of h***ssment from the internet. I've watched so much content analyzing all sides of the stories and while James has certainly been a d**k in the past, there is no sufficient evidence of him being an ab**er or as bad of a person as people are making him out to be. I hope writing all this is okay... It's my first post on the forums. Anyways, my name is Shayna and I have a bachelors degree in psychology but I am still struggling to find my place/path in this world. 😛 

Hi, I go by Kitty and I just turned 18! 

My favorite song is Just the Two of Us and I love anime. I’m welcome to talk to anyone =^-^=

16 minutes ago, Kitty said:

Hi, I go by Kitty and I just turned 18! 

My favorite song is Just the Two of Us and I love anime. I’m welcome to talk to anyone =^-^=

Oh and my favorite game is Roblox, my favorite movie is Ready Player One, and my favorite anime is d**th Note. Alright that is all lol 

2 hours ago, Nsimon said:

Hail Satan, losers are the biggest winners!!!

NIN is great but Acid Bath is the greatest band that ever will be.  Then Agents of Oblivion and the Carcass Swansong album, banned from youtube and hidden from the public like all the other greats.  

Hey Onision, I'm not sure if you read this but I wanted to say I've been watching you for years, and I knew this whole deal was complete bulls***t even before I watched your personal doc*mentary.   In fact,  and I h**e to say this, but I had a feeling this would happen.  If we look at history, we see lots and lots and lots of celebrities and conspiracy theorists that stepped out of line and are paying for it.  Look at my favorite stand-up comedian, Louis CK, all they had to do was say som*thing about him and put it out everywhere,  and BAM!  A more ****ed up example is Bill Cosby.  Im not saying Cosby is innocent, but he definitely didn't get a fair case.  And who am I to say he, Louis CK and countless others weren't forced to go along with these bulls***t storie$?  How do we know their families weren't thr***ened?  

Anyway, keep your head up buddy.  I hope you realize the good things that came out of all this.  For one, the fans you have left are pure, we are not robots, we are not slaves.  We don't believe som*thing just because it's force-fed to us a few thousand times from several different "sources"  What you have left are free-thinking, actual human beings, please remember that.

Also I wanted to say you are of of the funniest bastards I've ever heard, I hold you up there with Louis CK, Patton Oswalt, and George Carlin RIP.

Better examples are Johnny Depp and I guess Michael Jackson was recently deemed by a court innocent so... that's good for him I guess.

Hi! I'm Belle, 34, UK. 

Favourite bands: Queens of the Stoneage, De Staat, Mr Bungle, NIN, Less Than Jake. 

I suffer with a list of chronic illnesses and find day to day life a bit of a struggle most of the time. 

I love animals. 

I have two dogs called Marley and Chester. 🖤