Introduce Yourself Here (^_^)

Admin

Hellos, I am Veri. I'm really bad at introducing myself so I guess I will just say a little bit. I play a lot of games and I love animals. My favorite game currently is Elder Scrolls Online and my favorite animals are all birds. I used to be really into drawing but a few words from a few people got me super dejected so I rarely do it anymore. Want to subscribe the moment I figure out how to lol.

• Star 1

22 minutes ago, cyberneticembrace said:

Hellos, I am Veri. I'm really bad at introducing myself so I guess I will just say a little bit. I play a lot of games and I love animals. My favorite game currently is Elder Scrolls Online and my favorite animals are all birds. I used to be really into drawing but a few words from a few people got me super dejected so I rarely do it anymore. Want to subscribe the moment I figure out how to lol.

Welcome Veri ❤ I just want to say that I hope you pick up drawing again. Hope you're well & have fun 🤗

• Heart 1

39 minutes ago, cyberneticembrace said:

Can you start a topic about what is so great about Elder Scrolls online? Would be cool.

Hi, 

Onission asked me to sign up again. I don't like forums like this. I don't like making personal things public like this. 

Why would I do what Onission asks me to?

@Onision .... would you like to tell? That you were after me since you were a baby in 2006, and that I agreed to be with you in 2020? That there was no other woman in your life, nor ever will be. 

I'm 51 years old and living proof that Onission is not interested in young women. Whereas it's not a matter of age. He's not interested in other women than me, and probably would prefer I was younger so that he had more time with me. 

You can best learn about me by watching Onission's videos with this new knowledge. I wished you wouldn't, though. 

• Elites

I’m Kristen! she/her was born and raised in Miami. I’m currently in cosmetology school I’m very open minded and love meeting new people I have 3 cats and still want more 😭I’m a Scorpio & I like playing video games specifically retro games my favorite are crash bandicoot rayman Spyro and Pac-Man world some times I like playing horrible games for the h**l of it 😂 I like experimental music such  as slauson Malone R.a.p Ferreira, bjork etc,I’m currently watching SpiderMan the animated series it takes me back. A lot of onisions videos have helped me a lot with dumb insecurities I grew up with 😂 if there’s something I love is brutally honest people. 

19 hours ago, Sima said:

@Onision .... would you like to tell? That you were after me since you were a baby in 2006, and that I agreed to be with you in 2020? That there was no other woman in your life, nor ever will be. 

I'm 51 years old

91F9AF62-AA77-477F-8A08-C5668E299099.gif

I invited a lot of people back to the forums by searching “forum” in my email history. However I don’t actually know who you are.

Can you start a topic proving what you’re saying please?

7 minutes ago, Sima said:

Can you please elaborate? You can't mean "typical for you" as you don't know me. I assume you mean typical for a certain group of people? Who are they? I can't wait to learn. 

Typical of someone to make claims online and then refuse to provide any receipts/proof that what they are saying is true.

1 minute ago, Onision said:

Typical of someone to make claims online and then refuse to provide any receipts/proof that what they are saying is true.

I see. It appears you removed the ability for users to delete their posts. Recently. 
Please accept my apologies for making claims online that I can't prove. 

I will not repeat my claim online or offline. Can you kindly delete my post and profile? Thank you. 

18 minutes ago, Sima said:

I see. It appears you removed the ability for users to delete their posts. Recently. 
Please accept my apologies for making claims online that I can't prove. 

I will not repeat my claim online or offline. Can you kindly delete my post and profile? Thank you. 

That's the thing, honesty is very important to me, so I cannot help someone cover up their incredibly dishonest behavior.

• Heart 2
  • Star 2

Hello,

I decided to join bc I’ve been an on again off again watcher of onision content (mainly from the speaks channel) since I was in HS. I am 27 now, married & just navigating life day-by-day, hoping to find some interesting topics to chat on along the way. 
be well~

lilith

• Star 1

6 hours ago, sunflowerBabe1995 said:

Hello!! I’m Aly!  I’m 25 and live in Alaska. I am a loser but I wanna make more friends!  please don’t be afraid to say what’s up. 

Hi Aly! ❤ Welcome. Enjoy your time here. It's a very kind environment. People are great here. BTW I'm sure you're no loser.  What's it like in Alaska? Hope to see more of your posts! 😊 🤗 Hugs to you!