Introduce Yourself Here (^_^)

Admin

2 minutes ago, Onision said:

That's cool... what major and why?

This is probably gonna sound dumb lol, but I'm a Liberal Arts major with a ***** in Business Writing. I entered college as a psychology major straight out of high school, but it sadly did not work out 😕 . I eventually hope to run my own photography business / studio on the weekends while working an office job of some sort. 

• Heart 1

Hi all!

My name's Carrie. I'm currently living in Japan and working at a hospital here as a nursing assistant. I used to be an ESL teacher here for the last 5 years, but I recently decided to change career paths in order to try out the medical field and take my Japanese past conversational level. I enjoy spending my time off with my wonderful husband and precious fur baby. I've always been a bit of a loner, but I'm looking forward to being a part of this community. ^.^

• Heart 1

On 10/17/2021 at 6:52 AM, Carrie Danielle said:

I'm currently living in Japan and working at a hospital here as a nursing assistant

Would you mind starting a topic about what living in Japan is like?

On 10/9/2021 at 10:25 AM, seeairuhhmist said:

This is probably gonna sound dumb lol, but I'm a Liberal Arts major with a ***** in Business Writing.

Why is that dumb? At least it's not a degree in music or something that doesn't even need a degree to do. Lol.

As I understand, your degree is plenty applicable to the real world, especially with the attachment of Business Writing.

11 hours ago, Admin said:

Why is that dumb? At least it's not a degree in music or something that doesn't even need a degree to do. Lol.

As I understand, your degree is plenty applicable to the real world, especially with the attachment of Business Writing.

it's so I can eventually run a weekend photography studio, so maybe it'll pan out?