Who are the nicest and/or rudest celebrities you've met?

I've met the following people...

Shane Dawson
youtube k GIF by Shane Dawson

Jeffree Star
jeffree star GIF

Cuba Gooding Jr.
cuba gooding jr kiss GIF by Talk Stoop

Tobuscus
i dont get it toby turner GIF

Nigahiga
Hell Yeah GIF

And a few others... I can easily say the following:

People who were really cool/polite:
Nigahiga
Tobuscus
Shane Dawson
Cuba Gooding Jr.

People who were gross/perverted/unprofessional:
Jeffree Star

Think About It Wow GIF by BuzzFeed

• Funny 1

• Mod

I met Shane Dawson too on his book tour and he was sweet even though it lasted 10 seconds lol. I've also met former wrestler Ric Savage while I was in Gettysburg because he hosted a ghost tour I went on, which was random. He was cool and funny.

18 minutes ago, RavenChey said:

It's really cool to know that Nigahiga is actually cool in person! I used to absolutely love Ryan and Shawn!

I mean... I interacted with him for about 20 seconds... but he was awesome...

Also, this guy is amazing IRL:

FluffyUnlinedLacewing-size_restricted.gif

1 minute ago, Onision said:

I mean... I interacted with him for about 20 seconds... but he was awesome...

Also, this guy is amazing IRL:

FluffyUnlinedLacewing-size_restricted.gif

I mean... in those 20 secs he could have been a complete buttmunch! So at least you got a good 20 seconds!! 

Holy Brown Cow that's really cool!!

I've met Monty (From "Say Yes to the Dress ATL") and he is a complete doll!! So so sweet. I've met Noah Cyrus who was really nice! Whoopie Goldberg who was super cool! The lead singer from Framing Hanley, Nixon, who was super nice!

I used to work in a truck stop so I've seen a couple from their buses and stuff too.

Sadly for me I never met a celebrity.

I almosy did met a Dutch celebrity but security guards didn't want me take picture with him because the show was going to start again. He promised me afther the show but he never showed up after so I left afther hour when they told me het left. Sadly. 

I want to meet few youtubers but I know won't happen. 

Cannot determine someone's personality, character or judge them simply from meeting or being in the same room as them. Celebrities are people too but with Achievements that those who cannot resonate can be Inspired By, Fantasize or Absolutely Obsess until their heart's content. If only more were Inspired than Intimidated, like i said-they are people too who undoubtedly resonate and get along with like-minded individuals on the scene. Like in any field, treat people the way you want to be treated, respect them as a person and they will respect you as a person. Else wise-take the autograph, pictures and your hiking boots back to your own house a.k.a that's just RUDE-rather someone is an Achiever or Not, Be Rude & Your chances increase of anyone else on the planet to be rude to you and Guess who is less interested in being rude, plus with absolutely nothing to gain & generally focused on more productive & better activities but knock yourselves out, you-do you

Most of my adult life has been spent in LA so I've seen my fair share. My favorite was MGK whom I met at a pool party where he told me i was too pretty to buy my own drink and bought me one 🙈🙈🙈 least fave celeb is brie larson, we run in the same circles and she was rude to me when we met.

• Star 1

On 5/16/2021 at 6:01 PM, Anonymous Jack said:

Joe Rogan's the least fun to hang out with, John Carpenter is my favorite 

Can you tell us more about Joe Rogan/your encounter with him?

41 minutes ago, Sierra said:

Most of my adult life has been spent in LA so I've seen my fair share. My favorite was MGK whom I met at a pool party where he told me i was too pretty to buy my own drink and bought me one 🙈🙈🙈 least fave celeb is brie larson, we run in the same circles and she was rude to me when we met.

I definitely want to know more about Brie Larson... how was that? Like... what level of interaction?

She seems like she's got issues, but in a better way than most.

7 minutes ago, Onision said:

Can you tell us more about Joe Rogan/your encounter with him?

I definitely want to know more about Brie Larson... how was that? Like... what level of interaction?

She seems like she's got issues, but in a better way than most.

We were at a party together literally hanging with the same group of people (I was dating the guy who hosted the party) and because we were in the same group but had never met I introduced myself and she literally ignored me lol

35 minutes ago, Sierra said:

We were at a party together literally hanging with the same group of people (I was dating the guy who hosted the party) and because we were in the same group but had never met I introduced myself and she literally ignored me lol

Is it possible she did not hear you? If yes, then hopefully that was the case... if not... hmm... I wonder what was going on in her life that made her do that.

Question, have you ever thought about auditioning or something when you're in the area? What is to say you cannot be a Marvel character?

On 5/16/2021 at 9:19 AM, Onision said:

People who were gr*ss/p*rverted/unprofessional:
Jeffree Star

You have my undivided attention. What's the story behind that? 

My girlfriend buys his products. Like make up and perfume from his online store. 

On 7/1/2021 at 10:09 AM, Mr.Dawn said:

You have my undivided attention. What's the story behind that? 

My girlfriend buys his products. Like make up and perfume from his online store. 

Damon Elliott left me alone in a room with him, Jefree Star decided it was best, despite me saying nothing to him, to heavily bombard me with se*ually explicit language heavily focused on h*mose*ual se*ual acts.

It went on for about 4 minutes, I just laughed under my breath until Damon came back. Then Jeffree left in his Pink square car, looked like a Scion. This was about 11 years ago.

• Star 1

Lady Gaga is really humble and nice to be around (but that was before she was a big star) she was performing at the knitting factory in ny years ago, she was so friendly and I remember watching her before she went on (at the bar) thinking she’s definitely going to make it & she did. This was a really tiny show too, so I was right in front and fully sober bc I was young. Not sure what she’s like now 😅

Bad experience with a celebrity was Tara Reid at a really fancy restaurant in NY where the seating is outside, she was blitz drunk or normal for her ? Either way my friends wanted a photo of her and I kept saying “let’s go” because it wasn’t a good idea and I’ll be damned if she didn’t throw something directly at me !! I k*d you not, to this day I’m wondering was that truly her ? I believe it was from her voice, and demeanor. Though, that’s not meeting her. I’d rather not 😂 If she’ll hit you with a beer can or cup, what will she do up close.