What Is Your Favorite Thing About Onision?

My Favorite thing is that he doesnt let himself beaten down by those false claims and haters. I mean what he went through is just insane and the h**e he encountered and still he stands here even if its now with a more "private" community. He still has his Fans who didnt let themself blind from this Witchhunt. I cant imagine how it is what he (or well you since you will read it haha) went through and still stand here. Others would have just dissapear for years or ever. Thanks for beeing still here 😄

I always liked how real he is in all of his videos. It makes him easy to relate to. I enjoy how creative he is as well. To this day one of my favorite videos was the Oregon Trail sketch he did with emo charlie and chibi and many other characters. I cant imagine how much time it took to make that video, even though after all the editing magic it was around 6 minutes long. 

11 hours ago, MisaNeko420 said:

My Favorite thing is that he doesnt let himself beaten down by those false claims and haters. I mean what he went through is just insane and the h**e he encountered and still he stands here even if its now with a more "private" community. He still has his Fans who didnt let themself blind from this Witchhunt. I cant imagine how it is what he (or well you since you will read it haha) went through and still stand here. Others would have just dissapear for years or ever. Thanks for beeing still here 😄

Oh I have damage... it's just, forums and music, I've done this the majority of my life - not quitting because people are horrible to me.

3 hours ago, danarichard4524 said:

I always liked how real he is in all of his videos. It makes him easy to relate to. I enjoy how creative he is as well. To this day one of my favorite videos was the Oregon Trail sketch he did with emo charlie and chibi and many other characters. I cant imagine how much time it took to make that video, even though after all the editing magic it was around 6 minutes long. 

Oh man... I remember making that video kinda... I was feeling like that video would bomb and... I think it kinda did, but it's great you liked it.

1 minute ago, Onision said:

Oh I have damage... it's just, forums and music, I've done this the majority of my life - not quitting because people are horrible to me.

Yeah after those stuff everyone would have but still you stand here and still proud above those h**e and you wont give up and just "leave" and let the internet be internet 🙂 that takes alot of work and alot of courage to do. And you have to be strong to face this. And thats what i like about you. (besides the obvious videos which made me follow you in the first place duh) 

• Star 1

i really admire his honesty and personality 😛 those are my favorite things.. or.. maybe the way he wrote his old characters and scripts lol. he is talented. can't really choose actually * shrugs * 

• Star 1

On 7/12/2021 at 3:42 PM, Frosty said:

i really admire his honesty and personality 😛 those are my favorite things.. or.. maybe the way he wrote his old characters and scripts lol. he is talented. can't really choose actually * shrugs * 

Looks like I’m officially confirmed more honest now than ever.

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

1 hour ago, Definitely_different said:

Looks wise; his eyes and hair! What can I say, he’s really good looking! 

Personality wise; his sense of humor, he’s blunt and honest, he doesn’t back down, and he connects with us. 

Yeah like it's nice some people think that.

90s phone GIF

• Heart 1

Since I'm not a woman on here crushing and drooling over Onision in this thread.

I'm just gonna call it as a I see it. He's a nice guy. He's never been rude to me. Not once. Since I've been a member on here. He's been nothing but nice to people. He's a very patient and kind person. 

• Star 1

18 minutes ago, t*rminated said:

Since I'm not a woman on here crushing and drooling over Onision in this thread.

I'm just gonna call it as a I see it. He's a nice guy. He's never been rude to me. Not once. Since I've been a member on here. He's been nothing but nice to people. He's a very patient and kind person. 

😂 Your comments are always awesome. How could we ever survive without you here, I swear. Also I have to very much agree with you on that statement. 

• Heart 2

• Elites

Obviously, I love his humor, but what really made him one of my favorite creators was how he is able to grow as a person over the years.  There have been times where he'd have one stance on som*thing, and then feel differently years later.  He wouldn't lie about it and say he never felt the original way, just that he felt differently now and why. 

Too many people are super fake and they think it makes them more special or som*thing to have always felt the 'right' way.

TDLR: He isn't a liar or a fake   

• Star 1

19 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

😂 Your comments are always awesome. How could we ever survive without you here, I swear. Also I have to very much agree with you on that statement. 

Thank you. That means a lot.  I think you're awesome too. 

2Lz1.gif

• Star 1

On 7/26/2021 at 1:29 PM, Izarallia said:

Obviously, I love his humor, but what really made him one of my favorite creators was how he is able to grow as a person over the years.  There have been times where he'd have one stance on som*thing, and then feel differently years later.  He wouldn't lie about it and say he never felt the original way, just that he felt differently now and why. 

Too many people are super fake and they think it makes them more special or som*thing to have always felt the 'right' way.

TDLR: He isn't a liar or a fake   

Man, people change their minds about stuff - you have the same opinion forever or pretend you never had a bad one before? Pasheeesh! Must be hard being that person.

• Heart 1