What’s the first video game you ever played?

6 minutes ago, k*itlind said:

I remember playing Super Mario World and Mortal Kombat when I was a k*d. I think those were the first games I played.

Fd2RnPlhaHVlu.gif

Me too. Duck hunt? Then sonic. Then resident evil...Clocktower....& tomb raider. Doom and then so on. Ahh Early memories ❤

• Heart 1

• Elites
7 minutes ago, k*itlind said:

I remember playing Super Mario World and Mortal Kombat when I was a k*d. I think those were the first games I played.

Fd2RnPlhaHVlu.gif

I’ve never played mortal kombat But I enjoyed playing super Mario world!😀

4 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

Me too. Duck hunt? Then sonic. Then resident evil...Clocktower....& tomb raider. Doom and then so on. Ahh Early memories ❤

Tomb raider was a little difficult for me but I really liked it for some reason 

• Heart 1

When I was 5 years old my mother would sit down with me and play Galaga and Super Mario Brothers. 

When I was 7. She bought me a Sega Genesis and all I played on it was the first 3 Mortal Kombat games.

• Elites
7 minutes ago, t*rminated said:

When I was 5 years old my mother would sit down with me and play Galaga and Super Mario Brothers. 

When I was 7. She bought me a Sega Genesis and all I played on it was the first 3 Mortal Kombat games.

I only ever played sonic the hedgehog on the genesis since that’s the game it came with 🤷‍♀️ But I only ever got to marble zone 1 it was disappointing 😂 I can finally beat the game now 

I think it was Lemmings but also my IT teacher as a ch*ld used to make his own games which I would also play - they were all gifted to me on floppy disks..

I graduated from that to classic Sega games such as Sonic 2, Michael Jackson’s Moonwalker and Echo the Dolphin.

I’ve never been beaten on Sonic 2, not even by my friend who is a professional gamer - that’s all the knowledge I need in life. ❤️

• Star 1

I wasn't too big into video games back when I was a little k*d. Not until I discovered Final Fantasy X on the PS2 did I religiously play that game. 

Edited by Terminated