Forum Is Saying Onision Is A Vampire

...bro, that is such a huge compliment.

People also claim I got plastic surgery... I thought it was because my nose can sometimes look odd from different angles in old photos or som*thing? I donno... but apparently it's because of age to appearance ratio?

Anyway, I just stay out of the sun dude, I eat healthy and avoid the sun normally so... less traumatic aging I guess. *knock knock* 

monster squad vampire GIF

• Heart 2
  • Star 1

14 hours ago, Onision said:

People also claim I got plastic surgery... I thought it was because my nose can sometimes look odd from different angles in old photos or som*thing? I donno... but apparently it's because of age to appearance ratio?

Anyway, I just stay out of the sun dude, I eat healthy and avoid the sun normally so... less traumatic aging I guess. *knock knock* 

ngl i am super debating drawing you as a vampire. would that be ok?

14 hours ago, Onision said:

you dont know how long ive been trying to have u react to this lmfao, finally. so youre not a vampire?

On 6/16/2021 at 1:51 PM, obamasaltaccount said:

you dont know how long ive been trying to have u react to this lmfao, finally. so youre not a vampire?

I don't think I'm a vampire... too many human traits.

• Heart 1

I have seen RP accounts from years ago on twitter where people played as Onision and various others in his life (actually marked as rp accounts tho). The internet is so weird. I’d call the weirdness delightful but it can also be horrible at times. 🥴

• Elites

I don’t do the 4chan but I’ve seen people say no one has actually called Oni a vampire so with that ima say

omg Onision is definitely a vampire no denying it

ahhHhhh the sparkle is too much

wait I’m a no one does this even count-

1 hour ago, Elise said:

So someone is larping as a vampire onision

Yes, Anti-O's are a very superstitious lot. I'm waiting for the next silly one. Maybe we'll hear one about him being able to transform into a dildo. Oh what great ideas will they come up with next I wonder 🤔

Edited by Terminated

19 hours ago, Leaf_ said:

I don’t do the 4chan but I’ve seen people say no one has actually called Oni a vampire so with that ima say

omg Onision is definitely a vampire no denying it

ahhHhhh the sparkle is too much

wait I’m a no one does this even count-

Well... I do know someone implied to my face in a live stream that I got plastic surgery... it's like, hilarious if you do that and the person HAD gotten it done in many contexts, but if you're OFF, ya just look silly --- and boy did that person miss the mark.

• Heart 1

• Elites
32 minutes ago, Onision said:

Well... I do know someone implied to my face in a live stream that I got plastic surgery... it's like, hilarious if you do that and the person HAD gotten it done in many contexts, but if you're OFF, ya just look silly --- and boy did that person miss the mark.

I remember that! It’s ok. You don’t need plastic surgery, the grumps will keep telling themselves that you have to make them feel better. The burden of making others feel inadequate must weigh soo heavy on your shoulders 😏 get well soon 

6 hours ago, Terminated said:

Yes, Anti-O's are a very superstitious lot. I'm waiting for the next silly one. Maybe we'll hear one about him being able to transform into a dildo. Oh what great ideas will they come up with next I wonder 🤔

It’d be funniest if he was this type of vampire 

Only s*cks the juice out of plants. Very on brand

AB9ADA2B-7450-4F1F-A819-133B933B5C73.jpeg

• Funny 1

4 minutes ago, Elise said:

It’d be funniest if he was this type of vampire 

Only s*cks the juice out of plants. Very on brand

AB9ADA2B-7450-4F1F-A819-133B933B5C73.jpeg

I read that book back in the 3rd grade. Wasn't it a bunch of k***s trying to starve a rabbit? 

10 hours ago, Terminated said:

I read that book back in the 3rd grade. Wasn't it a bunch of k***s trying to starve a rabbit? 

I don’t think so? I think the k***s were worried it was starving at one point since the vegetables were still in the cage but just “mysteriously dry and devoid of color” ooooooOOOooo. I’m pretty sure they take it to the vet at some point since it isn’t eating normally. 

the book is from the dogs POV I think. The dog is convinced the rabbit is evil but it’s just a vampire but an extremely harmless kind since it only feeds on the “blood” of vegetables