Best Game To Play After A Long Day At Work

I'd love to know everyone's go-to after a long day, whether it be working or just long in general, a bad day? Tell me your favourite games to wind down or let off some steam.

I don't have a favourite but right now I'm playing a lot of Rust, Sims 4 and some CoD here and there, it lets me relax (weird with CoD I know) and just get out some of the emotions of the day I've had. Perfect to zone out for hours on end! 

On 6/19/2021 at 11:26 PM, t*rminated said:

I used to come home and sink hours into Fallout 4 and Skyrim. I'd download mods and get new weapons and all sorts of goodies.  I don't anymore. I've put gaming on hiatus.

Any reason why? I know sometimes a lot of people do just need a break from gaming (even if it is their break haha) I hope things are going well and you manage to find that love/passion for those games again, if you've lost them at all. It happens from time to time! 

• Heart 1

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, MiMik*ine said:

Any reason why? 

I suspect theres a few factors into my hiatus. I gamed a lot when I was a teen.I gamed a lot when the PS3 and 360 were out. I was like an addict.

Then throughout my marriage & having k*ids. I began to decline with my habit. I was taking longer and longer breaks that stretched for months.I noticed I was no longer getting any satisfaction or joy from it. 

So last year. I kind of just gave up playing. I don't have the drive. I wish I did. But I don't.

I often wonder myself.

Edited by Terminated
  • Heart 1

If I'm stressed I try to headshot some zombies, or play injustice 2. Just want to smile I play some borderlands. Or play animal crossing, some Zelda, Mario kart, Crash bandicoot..

I go through phases of playing d**d space, mass effect, and dark souls when I really want to test myself 😂

• Heart 1