Cheating

Out of all my relationships only 2 people did not cheated on me.. as for the others I don't have enough fingers for that. I had proof, was shown proof, but don't know how many. Many of my significant others were caught up in t*****e habits...bad med epidemic caused a lot of damage, and cheating was a cheap way for them to get what they wanted I suppose. But no it never started off that way. I used to blame myself.  Maybe it was me. But some apologized and said no it wasn't. 

When I was being h***ssed by 3 or more g*rls...showing pictures and voice-mails... I was looking for a friend to talk to, I started to feel som*thing for them, and I wanted to leave. Me leaving was not an achievable outcome at the time. I tried to talk about it, and showed my phone. & that started a very bad physical fight, where I couldn't even defend myself. My phone was broken. I was monitored. A few weeks later I snuck to a store and contacted family. I packed what I could and waited 3 hours while they were gone for family to pick me up at a set location. 

I refuse to ever be involved with anyone using. I can't do that anymore. 

I've never been in a serious relationship so this doesn't really apply to me but sadly I consistently am complicit in cheating bc I always find out that the person I'm dating is in a relationship and I'm the secret side piece 😔 this has happened 3+ times so far

I've just accepted the fact that I'm always people's second choice

• Elites

I’ve been in a bunch of relationships and that I am AWARE of nobody cheated on me. I have a theory that 2 people did, but aside from that I trust that nobody else did.

I cheated once and it felt gr*ss. I kissed someone else not in my relationship and not with permission from my partner. I told my partner straight away and we stayed together. Eventually we broke up from completely different reasons. 

• Elites

Think I might be getting cheated on now. Trying to stay strong and avoid contacting him. Only been together 9 months, and in my 1st real bout of silent treatment from him. Spent 1st 6 days begging him to speak to me, getting pissed off etc 7th day deleted his number. Unfortunately in past relationships, silent treatment meant someone else was taking my place in their bed. Dont wanna put myself back through it if I'm honest. Was a totally bizarre cutoff from this one that's left me mostly confused this past week. I just asked him to stop being rude on a video chat, where my daughter was introducing her bf. He hung up and hadn't spoken since. 

Sorry that was a bit of a rant lol

Posted (edited)

I've been cheated on more times then I can count by at least 5 different women. My ex wife cheated the most.

I wont lie. I've been tempted to have an affair myself. I was in a sh* t marriage with 2 b abies that I was trying desperately to fix.

4 women at Walmart opened up that they were interested. One wanted dinner and s ex at her trailer.

The next girl tempted me and wanted me to leave my ex wife for her.

One girl had a boyfriend. But she openly stated that she wanted someone like me instead and constantly tested me. She knew I wanted her. But because I was married. I made no overt moves.

And the last girl just openly tested me because she was touchy and very influential. 

I never crossed that line. I honored my marriage. I didn't cheat.  But I wanted to because I felt my needs weren't being met in the marriage. 

Edited by Terminated

• Elites

I've been in a bad marriage myself. But don't think I'm capable of cheating. When my needs weren't being met in any way, I lost all *** drive completely. Came roaring back 6 months after the marriage finally ended though 😆

My first bf in high school was more good than bad, but one bad thing was he had a relationship online with a girl that he couldn’t seem to properly end while we were dating irl. Most of their contact was through tumblr and Gaiaonline. So when he and I would play GO, this g*rls avatar would show up and act weird. He was lying to both of us about what the situations were. It was so long ago! After he and I broke up I reached out to her in good faith and we are still friends on all socials to this day. As for the boy, we made peace years ago.

Ive been cheated on in varying ways since then, and when I was in a dangerous relationship (like when tox*c behavior becomes criminal), I bonded with someone else online while I was trying to sort myself out of danger’s way. That was considered cheating, but I wasn’t sorry about it. 🤷‍♀️ I was 19, then. And that person had ulterior motives, too, wheee isn’t life fun.

It's not just ***. Emotional cheating is high tier. I emotionally cheated once, after finding out I was being cheated on with them being *** related. I found a friend to talk to because I was lonely, and hurting. started to have feelings. I was honest about it showed them my phone messages and calls. They broke my phone and made sure I had no communication with this person again, and they became physical with me. So yes, I cheated that way. But they still did as they pleased. Finally upped out of there. 

I did what I did. I'll never be a Saint for doing that. Lessons learned. 

• Heart 1

9 minutes ago, PoptartBarbie said:

Yes I've cheated on my very first boyfriend ever. I like we had been together 3 years at that point. But his best friend lived a cross the street from me. So one day I forgot my house keys and he let me stay with him . We were playing COD and like ended up kissing and then doing  the seggggs. My first bf and I tho were on and off after that literally until I was about 21. He is texting me now. But I'm in a relationship. We are really good friends and know each other really well. I know he isn't the one for me though. 

My current relationship thing is really bad right now and honestly I've given up. And so has he. He won't shower after years of me trying to get him to regularly, ( main fight ) and he won't help with literally any chores at all. And he hates everything I do.  Wants me to change my diet to eat all meat like him 😩.  Big fight.We can't eat dinner together, we don't do seggs,  we don't sleep in the same bed. I also never know what's going to make him mad. He's very particular with my word choice and gets offended very easily .fight. probably because I'm a realllllly bad girlfriend.and all around bad person .

Rent is split 50/50 and that's our only bill together.  So I mean right now I'm talking to people but he knows . And we're in more of a "seperation" state. But you could probably consider that cheating .

Even though it would be better for me to be single for a while if we do split. 

What I consider cheating though is more emotional. Like if you developed feelings for someone and have to keep hiding talking to them from your SO . That's cheating. Or if you have *** and are lying about it to them. Thats cheating. In my opinion it's more the lying that makes it cheating. I really dislike lying. And any situation I've messed up I've always been straight forward . Like hey I know you won't like this but I did XYz. 

What about you, have you ever been cheated on ? And what makes you ask @paperandsky? What is your definition if cheating.?

Honestly, just curious. Fortunately I haven’t been cheated on, at least not that I’m aware of. To me, cheating is also the things you described. Developing feelings for another person that you are secretly hanging out with, flirting with them, hooking up, etc. I used to say cheating was one of the worse things you can do to someone. Right now I’m single, but I’m wary about getting into a committed relationship because of commitment issues. 😕

• Heart 1

4 hours ago, brittniisundae said:

snip

I made a topic on this thread a week before. Can we start asking our members to start searching for existing threads before making a new topic?

5 hours ago, PoptartBarbie said:

My current relationship thing is really bad right now and honestly I've given up. And so has he. He won't shower after years of me trying to get him to regularly, ( main fight ) and he won't help with literally any chores at all. And he hates everything I do.  Wants me to change my diet to eat all meat like him 😩.  Big fight.We can't eat dinner together, we don't do seggs,  we don't sleep in the same bed. I also never know what's going to make him mad. He's very particular with my word choice and gets offended very easily .fight. probably because I'm a realllllly bad girlfriend.and all around bad person .

Rent is split 50/50 and that's our only bill together.  So I mean right now I'm talking to people but he knows . And we're in more of a "seperation" state. But you could probably consider that cheating .

You've named a lot of things that we have in common. These things happened in my marriage leading up to the divorce. Sounds like your relationship is d**d and you're just roommates. 

We quit sleeping in the same bed. I started sleeping in the bas*****nt. I had a man cave with a full size bed. In our master bedroom we had a king size. Which she slept on or she'd sleep in our daughter's room. My ex wife would beat me in my sleep. I'd wake up with a bloody nose or a bloody mouth. So I was afraid to be in the same room with her. I'd go down stairs and lock the door. 

We quit having s ex. I maybe had it 3 or 4 times a whole year if that. We fought all of the time over EVERYTHING. Her family was a problem especially her sister who was clinically insane and was on a truck load of illegal n**cotics. I did not want her around the k***s. My ex wife ignored my requests and did what she wanted anyway. She'd blow my paychecks on crap. Ran up 2 credit cards in my name. So we'd be broke all of the time. We had severe financial troubles. She had student loan debt as high as 20 thousand dollars that she couldn't pay. 

Honestly I think at some point in the marriage. Even worse after we moved back to Missouri from Florida. She quit giving a sh*t about me completely. Started cheating on me. She started doing illegal d rugs with her sister like popping pills, m arijuana, and LSD. She started having men come over and would lie and say they were her friends. My daughter told me her mom was having an affair with one guy she invited over to have dinner with us. 

My ex wife would invite her sister over to pick fights with me. Her sister was in with some really bad people.  My ex sister in law and I didn't get along. We hated eachother. I got her a b*tch to her face. So she sent a guy over to my house. He forced his way in beat the sh*t out of me in my own home. She thr***ened to have me k*****d. Again, we got into it. So she sent her boyfriend, who is an illegal from Mexico who stated that he's m*********d people for the Sonora Cartel, he came over and put his hands on me and forced me to apologize to her. My ex wife didn't believe in the 2nd Amendment so we couldn't defend ourselves. Her sister thr***ened to have him end me. She bragged before that she had some guy m*********d and gave details about it. She'd been questioned by the police by it and lied her way out of it. I remember my ex wife's mother being upset about and worried about her sister going to p*****n. She's the main reason why I own a damn gun. And recently she false reported me to DFS and accused me of being a c hild beater. 

She came home one day and said she was done. Said she wanted a divorce. Then she took my car and disappeared for days at a time. I had to have someone from work come get me or I'd walk. I'd have to bring my k***s with me. They'd stay in an office or in the customer lounge and watch tv. They caused no trouble. 

After the divorce. We had joint custody. She was supposed to have the k***s 2 weeks out of the month. No c***d support. She didn't like that. She wanted money. BUT she signed the divorce papers and the custody agreement. She was the one who begged me for the divorce. 

Yeah. This girl made me pay, pay, pay, and pay some more. I paid for the divorce. I've paid for the entire custody battle. The divorce and custody battle has about cost me 3 thousand dollars. Plus  debts that she ran up in my name being another 4 thousand in bills that I had to clean up to improve my credit score. I had to pay on a bill where she and her sister drove me to temporary insanity from her sister's h***ssment where I ended up in the stress unit. 

Over all. I've had to deal with a lot and I mean a SH*TLOAD of BULLSH*T from my ex wife and her GODD*MN family. It has been a horrible and t*****e marriage. I wish I never got with her. It has been a horrible ordeal. 11 years of sh*t. I sat back and I took it and I took it.  I can't take it anymore. 

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, PoptartBarbie said:

Your marriage was awful. Much worse than what I'm dealing with.mine just like it exists. It like I guess is here. I live here .lol no real problems that are awful . I'm like just a flirt I guess. Because I don't sleep with anyone . I hope things get better for you I really do. 

It's been better after the divorce. It solved MOST of my personal issues with her regarding her and her family. She moved 2 hours away and disappeared. I've moved on. I hardly share these things with my girlfriend. I've said what I think she needs to hear and then I've left it alone. 

It's kind of how my marriage felt. It just existed. We were like roommates. I was just the guy she was living off of. It got to the point where she didn't appreciate me. She didn't love me anymore. She even put on 300 lBs and quit taking care of herself. So she went from a curvy and s exy att**ctive girl to looking horrible. She barely showered so she stunk. It was hard for me to get turned on by her. Eventually towards the end of our marriage, I paid for her to have weight loss surgery. Pretty much my final gift to her. 

After the divorce. She dropped all of her weight and then some time after that. She became an a ddict. 

It's kind of funny hearing from. You. I like your takes on the world . :3 

Thank you. I find you very interesting and fun. 

Edited by Terminated
  • Heart 1

2 minutes ago, paperandsky said:

@t*rminated My bad.. Anyway, as I said before, no I have never cheated. You? If so, why?

Me? No. But I have wanted to during my marriage. Very badly. The att**ction was d**d. She wouldn't sleep with me. She let herself go. I had several opportunities to do so and I didn't. My needs were not being met. However, I just didn't want to get that started. When we separated. I started online dating. I slept with this woman for 3 weeks. I didn't want to move in with her. I didn't want to help her take care of her son who had severe Autism. She did want more out from me. But I also wasn't yet divorced. I hadn't even filed yet. The fact that I was yet divorced made me feel like a cheater. Eventually my "friends with benefits" relationship was going in a direction that I didn't want. She'd made it clear early on that she just wanted to screw. Instead she starts talking about having her dad move out and having me move in with her. I was like "wait what!?" I ended up putting an end to that and moving on.

7 hours ago, t*rminated said:

I made a topic on this thread a week before. Can we start asking our members to start searching for existing threads before making a new topic?

You've named a lot of things that we have in common. These things happened in my marriage leading up to the divorce. Sounds like your relationship is d**d and you're just roommates. 

We quit sleeping in the same bed. I started sleeping in the bas*****nt. I had a man cave with a full size bed. In our master bedroom we had a king size. Which she slept on or she'd sleep in our daughter's room. My ex wife would beat me in my sleep. I'd wake up with a bloody nose or a bloody mouth. So I was afraid to be in the same room with her. I'd go down stairs and lock the door. 

We quit having s ex. I maybe had it 3 or 4 times a whole year if that. We fought all of the time over EVERYTHING. Her family was a problem especially her sister who was clinically insane and was on a truck load of illegal n**cotics. I did not want her around the k***s. My ex wife ignored my requests and did what she wanted anyway. She'd blow my paychecks on crap. Ran up 2 credit cards in my name. So we'd be broke all of the time. We had severe financial troubles. She had student loan debt as high as 20 thousand dollars that she couldn't pay. 

Honestly I think at some point in the marriage. Even worse after we moved back to Missouri from Florida. She quit giving a sh*t about me completely. Started cheating on me. She started doing illegal d rugs with her sister like popping pills, m arijuana, and LSD. She started having men come over and would lie and say they were her friends. My daughter told me her mom was having an affair with one guy she invited over to have dinner with us. 

My ex wife would invite her sister over to pick fights with me. Her sister was in with some really bad people.  My ex sister in law and I didn't get along. We hated eachother. I got her a b*tch to her face. So she sent a guy over to my house. He forced his way in beat the sh*t out of me in my own home. She thr***ened to have me k*****d. Again, we got into it. So she sent her boyfriend, who is an illegal from Mexico who stated that he's m*********d people for the Sonora Cartel, he came over and put his hands on me and forced me to apologize to her. My ex wife didn't believe in the 2nd Amendment so we couldn't defend ourselves. Her sister thr***ened to have him end me. She bragged before that she had some guy m*********d and gave details about it. She'd been questioned by the police by it and lied her way out of it. I remember my ex wife's mother being upset about and worried about her sister going to p*****n. She's the main reason why I own a damn gun. And recently she false reported me to DFS and accused me of being a c hild beater. 

She came home one day and said she was done. Said she wanted a divorce. Then she took my car and disappeared for days at a time. I had to have someone from work come get me or I'd walk. I'd have to bring my k***s with me. They'd stay in an office or in the customer lounge and watch tv. They caused no trouble. 

After the divorce. We had joint custody. She was supposed to have the k***s 2 weeks out of the month. No c***d support. She didn't like that. She wanted money. BUT she signed the divorce papers and the custody agreement. She was the one who begged me for the divorce. 

Yeah. This girl made me pay, pay, pay, and pay some more. I paid for the divorce. I've paid for the entire custody battle. The divorce and custody battle has about cost me 3 thousand dollars. Plus  debts that she ran up in my name being another 4 thousand in bills that I had to clean up to improve my credit score. I had to pay on a bill where she and her sister drove me to temporary insanity from her sister's h***ssment where I ended up in the stress unit. 

Over all. I've had to deal with a lot and I mean a SH*TLOAD of BULLSH*T from my ex wife and her GODD*MN family. It has been a horrible and t*****e marriage. I wish I never got with her. It has been a horrible ordeal. 11 years of sh*t. I sat back and I took it and I took it.  I can't take it anymore. 

Your ex sounds like a psychopath. Where did you meet and how did you end up with such a t*****e person?

Just now, paperandsky said:

Your ex sounds like a psychopath. Where did you meet and how did you end up with such a t*****e person?

I met her through some friends. We didn't get along at first. She was engaged to get married at the time. But than she left her fiancé. And then later on she expressed interest and started visiting me on a more regular basis. Then things kind of went from there. 

Hard to answer how many times I've been cheated on. Three times that I am absolutely sure of. There are a few times other than that that I suspected but had no proof.

I've definitely emotionally cheated and gotten closer to a male friend than I should have and developed feelings when things weren't going so great in the relationship I was in. I've never slept around on a significant other though. Both are equally bad though so I'm not innocent.