Abstinence in a relationship?

15 minutes ago, Allycat said:

Depends if its long distance theres still virtual and depending on how much you love the person yes. But s e x is a huge part of a relationship otherwise 

If you went to kiss a guy and he's shuddering and trying not to gag the entire time you're trying to make out with him. Would you still stick around?

tumblr_m2kwu5ayM01qa4ihzo1_500.gifv

• Elites

Intimacy takes on many different forms and relationships can fill needs in other ways. People get sick, or end up in accidents. Age,hormones, c***d birth,  stress,  trauma,  and a host of other things can change intimate frequency. Some partners are A ***ual.  I love my partner and we've been through it all. I'm fulfilled in all of those times regardless of physical intimacy because we are truly partners in every way. 

I mean, I've already stayed a long time without *** with someone else.

I think I can find ways to cope that necessity. When you love someone you try to addapt. There are lots of creative ways to handle things.

if I am in love I am giving it you all.

But only to that person in particular.

Im iffy.. Meaningless *** bores me. So if there's no ***, it's just the relationship I'm in at the time. You respect the person you're with. There's always other fun things to do. It's not everything to me. But it's a nice part of the relationship and it is fun 😂 

1 hour ago, t*rminated said:

If you went to kiss a guy and he's shuddering and trying not to gag the entire time you're trying to make out with him. Would you still stick around?

tumblr_m2kwu5ayM01qa4ihzo1_500.gifv

h**l no lol he has to be a good kisser bcus I am

As long as I love the person and we can at least make out yeah it's not a big deal for me...I strongly prefer kissing to *** anyway and so far no one has been able to make me feel better than I can so...yeah I can just do it myself 😂 I've been in a situation like that and it was the most fulfilling time I've ever had with anyone I ever dated bc the soul connection was so strong that the thought of *** was not even a priority