🦋💐motivation💐🦋

😜🤘🎸Just remember everyone you can do anything!! Never let haters deture you from being the amazing person you are! you can be or do anything you set your mind too and your dreams are not unreachable! You can do anything and youre a total bad@ss! 😜🤘🎸

You Can Do It Cat GIF by Chibird

20210619_103807.jpg

• Star 1

1 hour ago, Allycat said:

you can be or do anything you set your mind too and your dreams are not unreachable! 

Oh sh*t. A very deceptive quote. That depends on someone's cognitive abilities. How well their comprehension and learning skills are.  For those who literally cannot and think they're going to do well end up having " Delusions of Grandeur". Mind sets like that are what cause teenagers today to have imaginary high standards and thus go out in to society and get shafted. 

I learned my limitations while I was in high school. I was not the smartest k*d there. I had a h*ll of a time getting through high school. Never went to college because I comprehended that I would fail. This one guy was a straight A student who said he was going to be a doctor of some kind. He was a big nerd. The g*rls didn't like him or find him remotely att**ctive. He was over confident and sometimes obnoxious. He liked to rub everyone's nose in his achievements kind of like:

"Look at what I can do and you can't!" 

He and I were friends for a time. But I just couldn't keep putting up with his b*llsh*t and I ended the friendship with him. I think it was more of how he treated his woman. I guess hitting his woman made him feel like a man. 

He went on for several years into college only to get hit with some kind of science class that he could not comprehend very well in nor could he perform. He ended up leaving college and becoming a high school teacher. It was obvious that he wasn't happy about it. It wasn't the job he set out to get. But in the end. I got to see him finally eat his own words. Myself on the other hand just started working d**d end jobs until I got som*thing that allowed me to live somewhat comfortably in the evening hours. 

Edited by Terminated
  • Heart 1

6 minutes ago, t*rminated said:

Oh sh*t. A very deceptive quote. That depends on someone's cognitive abilities. How well their comprehension and learning skills are.  For those who literally cannot and think they're going to do well end up having " Delusions of Grandeur". Mind sets like that are what cause teenagers today to have imaginary high standards and thus go out in to society and get shafted. 

I learned my limitations while I was in high school. I was not the smartest k*d there. I had a h*ll of a time getting through high school. Never went to college because I comprehended that I would fail. This one guy was a straight A student who said he was going to be a doctor of some kind. He was a big nerd. The g*rls didn't like him or find him remotely att**ctive. He was over confident and sometimes obnoxious. He liked to rub everyone's nose in his achievements kind of like:

"Look at what I can do and you can't!" 

He and I were friends for a time. But I just couldn't keep putting up with his b*llsh*t and I ended the friendship with him. I think it was more of how he treated his woman. I guess hitting his woman made him feel like a man. 

He went on for several years into college only to get hit with some kind of science class that he could not comprehend very well in nor could he perform. He ended up leaving college and becoming a high school teacher. It was obvious that he wasn't happy about it. It wasn't the job he set out to get. But in the end. I got to see him finally eat his own words. Myself on the other hand just started working d**d end jobs until I got som*thing that allowed me to live somewhat comfortably in the evening hours. 

That's a good thing @t*rminated and I replyed to your message yesterday and you didn't reply back yet