Bo Burnham Comedy Reaction?

Admin

On 6/19/2021 at 11:17 AM, Brookeireland said:

I absolutely loved it. The whole thing honestly. It is quite upsetting but I didn’t mind that and it made it feel more truthful to me personally. 

So... you absolutely loved when he broke down crying? You enjoyed him giving up and having a melt down pretty much the whole second half? Because... that was in there... or are you just speaking... generally?

• Elites
15 hours ago, Onision said:

So... you absolutely loved when he broke down crying? You enjoyed him giving up and having a melt down pretty much the whole second half? Because... that was in there... or are you just speaking... generally?

No I loved all of it. I realize that it sounds horrible particularly  with the way you worded that question but I just loved it. He knew what he was making and I connected with it. Of course it would be preferred if he wasn’t in such a dark place, and it would be preferred if  it wasn’t made at all (in the way it was) because that would hopefully mean he was doing better than he was while making it. However it was made that way and it came across as very honest. I respect that and still very very much enjoyed the songs. It’s just my personal opinion. I don’t adore his suffering but I do adore the art that he made while trying to manage it.