I'm sorry

• Elites

I am a former patreon, who listened to YouTube drama channels.

I don't consider myself stupid, but I did flip over to the side that assumed you were guilty.

I don't believe that anymore, but still apologise for ever crossing over. I can only imagine what you and kai have had to endure these last 12 months, and I'm sorry I was part of the audience that enabled it all.  

X

29 minutes ago, Samantha Littlewood said:

I am a former patreon, who listened to YouTube drama channels.

I don't consider myself stupid, but I did flip over to the side that assumed you were guilty.

I don't believe that anymore, but still apologise for ever crossing over. I can only imagine what you and kai have had to endure these last 12 months, and I'm sorry I was part of the audience that enabled it all.  

X

I mean even some drama channels have finally admitted nothing added up so it's pretty obvious at this point.

But hey, at least you had the courage to apologize. Thanks.

• Heart 2

• Elites
42 minutes ago, Onision said:

I mean even some drama channels have finally admitted nothing added up so it's pretty obvious at this point.

But hey, at least you had the courage to apologize. Thanks.

I just hope you and k*i are OK, and have the upmost respect for how you have handled everything.

You showed strength beyond any youtuber cancellation so far. You took everything thrown at you, and threw it back while still laughing. ( your fake breakdown vids) Kudos to you dude. Respect 

It's okay. You realized that you chose wrong.

I think when you hear drama. Ask the person making those allegations if they have evidence to back up those claims. 

Would you want people destroying your character without any kind of strong evidence? 

Anytime you hear gossip or a rumor. Demand evidence. If there's no evidence to validate the story. Ignore it.

Obviously Onision's ex is a f uck' n moron. Her whole story is full of holes. 

The b*tch has no evidense. None. She provided nothing. All she did was make up whatever story she wanted.

Edited by Terminated
  • Heart 1