What is your preference?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Are you gay or straight... or?

• Gay
    • Straight
    • Bi
    • Other

• Administrator

Are you gay? Straight? Or something else?

I'm pretty sure I'm Pan... I just... don't want to be specific as I feel like attraction to men or women is more complicated than a black and white approach.

Gay Hearts GIF

• Administrator
6 hours ago, MelVee said:

I like how you put those together....that is more complicated....especially when you can't tell at all these days. 

Yeah... I kinda thought people were silly when they said "I don't believe in labels" but jeeze... it's kinda real. 

Side note, how do you spell jeez? Oh wait is that it?

1 hour ago, mcfly said:

pan s e x u a l/ d e m i s e xu a l 

personality and how they use their brain, that's what I'm attracted to. Looks fade but who a person is, is forever.

Yo that is brilliant. You got the right mindset.

True looks do fade....but I don't think for a minute a person is forever. Every day I change, my perception is either Enlighted - or skewed by whatever new information is out there.  

• Elites

I guess I would be considered pan***ual but I am one of those ppl who don’t typically like labels 😅 love is love

On 5/11/2021 at 3:29 PM, Onision said:

Are you gay? Straight? Or something else?

I'm pretty sure I'm Pan... I just... don't want to be specific as I feel like attraction to men or women is more complicated than a black and white approach.

Gay Hearts GIF

I completely agree with you. And yay! Pan Pride! B15F87DE-E665-491C-A51B-B448E3221128.thumb.jpeg.0c9af3577e72308a05717c736153d92b.jpeg

Posted (edited)
On 5/12/2021 at 1:51 PM, mcfly said:

pan s e x u a l/ d e m i s e xu a l 

personality and how they use their brain, that's what I'm attracted to. Looks fade but who a person is, is forever.

@“personality and how they use their brain”  — That could be Sapiosëxual too.

If you don’t mind, can you elaborate on what being Démiséxual means for you? Do you ever have times where you’re feeling Ace, or is it more complex?

Edited by stopallhate
Apparently “sëx” and “demīse” are bad words

On 5/16/2021 at 6:17 PM, Leaf_ said:

I guess I would be considered pan***ual but I am one of those ppl who don’t typically like labels 😅 love is love

I feel kinda like this, except with “gender.” The world can’t comprehend more than 2 categories, but knowing that there’s more than 2, and feeling like society already chose for me (clearly a trigger for me because I fell asleep typing here), is the reason I don’t like labels either. They’re created for the sake of division anyway.

22 hours ago, Anonymous Jack said:

Are we hooking up, or what? Why is this information important or interesting? If this is a place to hook up or attempt with Onision, Free Spirited Character, Don't you think it might benefit you greatly to be Free Spirited as well? If not, why are you even running the race if not to Ultimately Captivate his Heart? There's enough drones in the world that will gladly help validate your existence, No need to use people you've chosen to place that burden on. What you allow will continue, too often people who don't have love in their heart will result in settling for commitments to torture each someone for all eternity instead of having relationships of any kind based on solid foundations of love / loyalty. Doesn't matter how pretty someone's hair is or if they can care for me properly, will never replace a good heart, a good heart is simply priceless & to be cherished.. As really needs no validation, it speaks for it's self *UNREAD* jk-jk, lol Joke for Good Guys & Good Girls without a clue as to why they never get the call back, left frustrated.. Yeah, maybe it's you.. & it can stay YOU too xP

You might not be portraying your “good heart” very much right now. I interpreted this as somewhat hateful and wonder (if that’s your intention) why? 

If this is a cry for help, just a rant; or, did somebody hurt you? Because I completely understand and I won’t judge you for venting. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator
6 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

Apparently I'm the only straight person who has commented so far 😁

Hey man, nothing wrong with being normal.

that 70s show GIF

Unless you're Eric Foreman I guess.